I'm a TV Star!

Old February 16th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
mis11ty

Default I'm a TV Star!

I am very interested in learning lampworking. Can anyone tell me if
there is anywhere to take classes in the Boca Raton area in Florida?
Thank you.'

Myrna
Please write to

Old May 19th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman@work

Default I'm NOT a TV Star!

"glassman" wrote in message
One of the HGTV do it yourself type shows will be shooting an EP on SG at
my studio in a couple of weeks. I'm sure I'll get on camera and make a
fool of myself for 90 seconds or so after it's edited. My biggest probelm
is what to wear to cover up my old fat body? I'll keep ya'll posted.

The show got axed from HGTV but I saw the DVD of the Hammered ep they
shot at my shop. I was shocked to see Al Albert's shop on for only about 15
seconds, and he got to tell them that green glass had iron in it and red
glass was made of gold. When I came on it was also edited down to a few
seconds as well. All my expertise about cutting, foiling, etc gone! My
friend, (the shows stars dad), got to tell a little story, and that was it
for my segment. I did get a small plug in for buying solder at a SG
supplier not the flea market though. They made the panel with an almost seat
of the pants effort with little regard to teaching or doing it correctly.
The soldering was a real joke. Oh well.... back to my day job folks. (all
the eps will air later this year on the Do It Yourself network).

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Quickest Star NightMist Quilting 6 September 25th 06 07:09 PM
Star quilt math (you may want to keep) Listpig Quilting 14 August 16th 05 02:44 AM
Free Christmas Gift & Star Designs Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 22nd 03 08:40 AM
Free Christmas Gift & Star Designs Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 22nd 03 08:39 AM