just stained glass?

Old September 29th 05, 12:31 AM
Michele Blank

heat can be fun, too, especially at the beach in SC where the waves come up
nice right before those hurricane winds start to howl.. Now THAT is real!
and fun! m

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Michele Blank" wrote in message
stained glass panels are my specialty, i just don't always get so

involved
with the conversational aspect of our group. There are several folks

here
that can and will help you out, many lurk rather than become embroiled

in
the complexities of some of the more heated issues. michele

"Will Woodard" wrote in message
m...
Is there a group similar to this that is more specific to stained
glass?.....panels? Thanks

Heat, what heat? you want heat, go to South Carolina when the wind isn't
blowin' that's heat, man they got issues with heat down there that don't
quit.

Sometimes around here people think this is the real world, and they don't
have any fun, it's all fun.

Old September 29th 05, 02:38 AM
Moonraker

Yeah!!! By her own admission she has a thong.

ups.com...

Old September 29th 05, 03:22 PM
Michele Blank

yeah, but i'm not allowed to wear it in SC! Y'all will have to catch me next
trip to the islands. Shouldn't be long now.....You CAN see A female in a
thong at my shows , though, i have a great panel with a girl on a
beach......m
"Moonraker" wrote in message
Yeah!!! By her own admission she has a thong.

ups.com...

Old November 4th 05, 06:29 AM
Glassman

Whatch out Dennis..... I hear that Andy will be in the audience, doing his
Dan Rather vs Richard Nixon impression.

--
JK Sinrod
Sinrod Stained Glass Studios