You know what? Crucify me, but it's true

Old July 25th 05, 05:01 AM
Dr. Sooz

~ I'll squawk off and do whatever I please, Sooz.
~~~~~~~~~
That's fine, go ahead (you seem to be doing just that, and quite
spectacularly).
But, as I've explained, I wasn't talking about you. I was talking
about your lawyer, and his posts here.

Old July 25th 05, 05:28 AM
Kandice Seeber

You get a grip. I do know you and your business and you need serious help.
I don't believe that this Al person is even affiliated with you. I don't
believe anything you say these days. You have real issues and it shows.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Kandice you know nothinig about me or my business. Get help yourself!
I didn't say Kevin wasn't reputable. There was just some discussion
over whether Al was or wasn't. Get a grip!

Old July 25th 05, 05:32 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yes you do need some advice, Starlia. Maybe you should open your eyes
and realize just what it is you're getting yourself into here.
People brought up your destructive business practices as a wake up call.
You're attacking people purely to hurt them in retaliation.

You can't delete things off of Usenet - the post is there for all to see.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

I don't need any of your ill-adviced advice. All of you are on your
high horses and I'm tired of it. Just because I want to speak out
doesn't mean that I'm ill or need help as you all put it. It's okay
for everyone to attack me but I can't attack anyone? Get a grip on
reality folks.

As for what I said to Sooz, well I deleted it off use-net because it
was cruel and uncalled for. I totally agree with that statement and
that's why I took it off. I'm just tired of being kicked and I'm
suppose to take it. Whatever!

Old July 25th 05, 05:33 AM
Kandice Seeber

No - Sooz tells it like it is. Your attack was pure malice.
If you don't care what we think, then why are you still here posting about
it?

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Why would I say such a cruel thing? Well Sooz gets away with murder
and I just don't give a **** anymore what you guys think.

Old July 25th 05, 06:55 AM
Kalera

There is a huge, huge, vast difference between being attacked and being
called on poor behavior. For instance, pointing out that you took a
class from Andrea Guarino immediately started making and selling Galaxy
beads in her style, despite the fact that she asks her students not to
do that, is calling you on poor behavior. It is not an attack. If I
called you stinky and dumb, that would be an attack.

You know those customers you left hanging when you vanished a few months
ago? I sent beads to several of them, those I could reach, because I
felt bad for them, and for you, and I wanted to help preserve your good
name. It wasn't until some time after you returned that it slowly dawned
on me that you don't have a good name to preserve.

No one attacked you. You attacked yourself. You are destroying yourself,
and blaming everyone else for pointing it out.

http://www.beadwife.com

Old July 25th 05, 10:10 AM
Kandice Seeber

Holy crap! The idea that Starlia left so many people in the lurch, and you
were kind and generous enough to cover for her really ticks me off in light
of the fact that she's now back selling beads again as if nothing ever
happened. It's unfathomable why she thinks she hasn't done anything wrong.
Wow. I am astounded.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old July 25th 05, 05:14 PM
starlia

Oh really? When Sooz said that Marissa killed her bird not too long
ago because she starved it to death was okay? Whatever.

Old July 25th 05, 05:18 PM
starlia

I haven't left so many people in the lurch of I would hear from them.
I never said I didn't do anything wrong and I have tried to correct the
errors. I said that before but none of you will listen. Yes I'm
selling again and I don't have one mark against me since then so what
does that tell you? I also have a great customer base so I'm not going
anywhere.

As for Al, I met him on Saturday evening when I went out to dinner with
a group of folks.

Old July 25th 05, 05:38 PM
Kalera

What about the lady in Hong Kong, who's emails you won't answer? Several
of us here know her. She paid you a rather good chunk of money.

True Newbie.. CJ Quilting 11 February 13th 04 04:34 PM
OT - phone scam apparently true Queen of Squishies Quilting 0 January 6th 04 08:27 PM
So true......... CNYstitcher Quilting 0 September 24th 03 02:48 AM