You know what? Crucify me, but it's true

Old July 24th 05, 05:23 AM
starlia

If you truly feel that way Giselle then why don't you contact him
through the state bar association like everyone else said they were
going to do?

Old July 24th 05, 06:16 AM
Dr. Sooz

~ If you truly feel that way Giselle then why don't you contact him
through the state bar association like everyone else said they were
going to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Probably because everyone considers it a waste of time. You don't have
to be reputable to belong to the state bar association. You just have
to (finally) pass the bar and pay your annual fees. And you don't
squawk off on a Usenet newsgroup. Ever. And making threats?!? PLEASE.

Old July 24th 05, 06:21 AM
Dr. Sooz

BTW....finally bothered to ask Kevin about "the Texas attorney" on this
thread, and his posting behavior. He thought it was laughable....made
a face and shook his head.

Old July 24th 05, 05:12 PM
Fragile Warrior \(Mrs.2nz to YOU\)

"starlia" wrote in message
ups.com...
If you truly feel that way Giselle then why don't you contact him
through the state bar association like everyone else said they were
going to do?

Why do you suppose I should care enough to do that?

Old July 25th 05, 01:55 AM
starlia

I'll squawk off and do whatever I please, Sooz. Go give your dog a
hug...oops my bad. You don't have one!

Old July 25th 05, 01:56 AM
starlia

I seriously doubt that Kevin would be as reputable. Haw!

Old July 25th 05, 02:21 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, my GOD. Starlia, that's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard you
say. How do you sleep at night? You're not doing yourself and your business
any favors by continuing to act this way in public.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old July 25th 05, 02:22 AM
Kandice Seeber

You're wrong. So completely wrong. I've met Kevin and he is honest and
very very smart. He's also kind and very professional. You need some
serious help.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

I seriously doubt that Kevin would be as reputable. Haw!

Old July 25th 05, 02:25 AM
Kandice Seeber

Okay, maybe not *as reputable*. Much much, MUCH more reputable.
Seek professional help, Starlia. You need it.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"starlia" wrote in message
ups.com...
I seriously doubt that Kevin would be as reputable. Haw!

Old July 25th 05, 03:02 AM
starlia

Kandice you know nothinig about me or my business. Get help yourself!
I didn't say Kevin wasn't reputable. There was just some discussion
over whether Al was or wasn't. Get a grip!

True Newbie.. CJ Quilting 11 February 13th 04 04:34 PM
OT - phone scam apparently true Queen of Squishies Quilting 0 January 6th 04 08:27 PM
So true......... CNYstitcher Quilting 0 September 24th 03 02:48 AM