Announcements and Ad: Gallery Exhibit, Website Update and More - Tink

Old March 24th 04, 04:05 AM
Tinkster

Default Announcements and Ad: Gallery Exhibit, Website Update and More - Tink

From now through April 23, 2004, an exhibition of my work may be seen
at the Ave Maria Fine Art Gallery in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Shown is a
broad sampling of my work, including blown pieces, florals, and many
other styles. For more information or directions, please visit their
website: http://www.avemariaart.com

I've updated the front page of my site to reflect some changes, such
as the moratorium on private lampwork lessons due to a crowded
schedule. This is also a good place to check for Tinknews :-)
http://blackswampglassworks.com

Also, I've added a great calendar function to my site. It shows at a
glance the workshops, classes, shows etc. that I'll be giving, taking
or attending. I initially put it up for me personally, but found it
was a great place to send folks who were asking about my availability.
You can reach the calendar through my front page or my going to:
http://my.calendars.net/black_swamp

I have a really nice selection of beads just waiting to be
photographed tomorrow. I'm about three days behind this week, hence
the delay :-) I've listed some of these new beads he
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
and several have already sold. I had a couple of excellent days at the
torch last week, and I am VERY VERY happy with these beads!

As always, thanks for looking/listening!

Tink (with a near painful craving for Boston Cream Pie tonight!)
Old March 24th 04, 12:15 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Thanks for the up date, Tink. You're going from strength to strength as an
artist.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com