OT I'm LIVID - my first negative feedback

Old June 30th 05, 01:32 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL no problem!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Damn! Wrong K name. I'm sorry - you guys look so much alike in OE. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Ahhhh - that might be it.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message
I have an ex, though, and you and I have the same initials and tend to
post to the same threads a lot.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Ummmm - what ex-husband? I don't have one - I have a current husband
who's wonderful.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 30th 05, 02:03 AM
Kalera Stratton

The MAX wasn't bad... if only it got him somewhere closer to work.

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Can't say I blame him. Portland's mass transit is decent, but sadly not
good enough yet to help with commutes that long. Someday, hopefully! At
least they have MAX going out there now. Still takes a million years,
though!!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 30th 05, 02:04 AM
Kalera Stratton

Let's hear it for the boys...

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Wow!! Goooooo Moxley! It's so weird - he and Ken sound really alike. Ken
believes in me sometimes more than I believe in myself. Thank goodness for
them both!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 30th 05, 07:24 AM
Kalera Stratton

I love him too! Although I'm telling you, I was almost ready to give him
away when he blew up the compost pile today, LOL!

Polly S. wrote:
I love Moxley!

Kalera Stratton wrote:

Likewise! We were both struggling at the time but he insisted that I
could do it, insisted that I invest our tax return in equipment,
insisted that I should go ahead and put a kiln on my card 'cause it
would be worth it... it was a risk for both of us but his unwavering
belief in my abilities (not to mention the incredible support from
RCB) is really what pushed me into it. He's also the one who insisted
that I get an assistant... he was so right on that front. I am still
astonished and eternally grateful that I have someone who believes so
much in me. I still don't think he always "gets" the level of pressure
I'm under from teh combined demands of business and family, but...
he's getting there.

Kandice Seeber wrote:

Yeah, baby!!! Wasn't it a total relief to be able to quit the retail
work and do what you actually love for a living? I'm forever
grateful to my husband for helping to get me started and for carrying
much of the weight finance-wise so that I can keep my tiny little
business going.

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 30th 05, 07:44 AM
Polly S.

Kalera Stratton wrote:
I love him too! Although I'm telling you, I was almost ready to give him
away when he blew up the compost pile today, LOL!

ROFLMAO hahaha sorry but that visual was just too funny!!!

--
Polly