Joann's Coupon Time Again

Old June 9th 04, 05:44 PM
Mardi

Default Joann's Coupon Time Again

It's about time for another Joann's coupon. Anyone have a link or an
e-mailed coupon to share?

Mardi
Old June 9th 04, 06:13 PM
Dannielle

I have a 50% off coupon that came in my email...

Are you anti-spammed? I'll email it to you!

Dannielle

om...

Old June 9th 04, 06:45 PM
Barbara Raper

Me too!!
Barbara in SC & FL PM (X3) OES

Old June 9th 04, 07:41 PM
Debbie

Me too please!

Debbie in MN
http://hometown.aol.com/dmoscarson/m...xtilearts.html
Old June 9th 04, 07:43 PM
Debbi

Dannielle,

I would love to have one. Please send it to daffymom at yahoo dot com

Thank you

Debbi in SO CA

"Dannielle" wrote in message
I have a 50% off coupon that came in my email...

Are you anti-spammed? I'll email it to you!

Dannielle

om...

Old June 9th 04, 08:12 PM
nana2b

Me three!, Why not just post the link? If not, please send it to
Hugs, Linda

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old June 9th 04, 08:26 PM
Terbear

can you send me one too? teri@terbear dot com
thanks
Teri

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts?&page=1
"Dannielle" wrote in message
I have a 50% off coupon that came in my email...

Are you anti-spammed? I'll email it to you!

Dannielle

om...

Old June 9th 04, 09:17 PM
Flossy

When is it valid until ???
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old June 10th 04, 01:11 AM

Me too!

Another Barb in FL

"Dannielle" wrote in message
I have a 50% off coupon that came in my email...

Are you anti-spammed? I'll email it to you!

Dannielle

"Mardi" wrote in message
om...
It's about time for another Joann's coupon. Anyone have a link or an
e-mailed coupon to share?

Mardi

JoAnn's coupon! 50% off Dr. Sooz Beads 13 April 13th 04 12:22 AM
Joanns coupon Roberta Quilting 2 March 24th 04 08:41 PM
another coupon for everyone-fell for it again Mika Quilting 7 July 15th 03 06:58 PM