I never know

Old October 1st 03, 11:57 PM
Diana Curtis

42
Di

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Ruth in Happy Camp"
After reading most of the responses, I think I know your next question:
"What is the meaning of life?"
--
Ruth in Happy Camp

Old October 2nd 03, 12:13 AM
Queen of Squishies

sssshhhhh............ don't let the others know what I'm up to. They'll
study up, and get all my questions right!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is wrong. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 2nd 03, 01:58 AM
melinda

http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old October 2nd 03, 05:35 AM
Nell Reynolds

Since I go barefoot as soon as I step inside, I look for dropped pins as
soon as I drop them. I want to find them on purpose, not in my feet. But
threads and strings? I vacuum those up every month whether it needs it or
not -- just before my monthly bath.

Nell in Austin

"Valkyrie" wrote in message

"MerryStahel" wrote in message
We're supposed to vacuum it?

Also my exact immediate response! I do have a worn out old window

squeegee
with a long handle, a strip of magnetic tape slipped into the slot where

the
rubber used to be. When my pin plate gets low I sort of sweep that around
through the debris and pick out pins until the plate gets full again, it's
not like I need ALL those laying around on the floor LOL
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeze, vacuum the sewing room floor, what a concept.......I

need
to get a cool cloth and recline somewhere with chocolate and a trashy

bodice
ripper novel until I can get this visual out of my mind!

Traumatized Val

Old October 2nd 03, 02:32 PM
the black rose

melinda wrote:

Ruth in Happy Camp wrote:

After reading most of the responses, I think I know your next question:
"What is the meaning of life?"

42

Nah, that's the answer to the *question* of life, the universe, and
everything. Now, the trick is, what's the question?

:-D

--
the black rose, wench with a wrench
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Old October 2nd 03, 02:47 PM
Lynne Van

Twenty-four.

Lynne in Toronto

Ruth in Happy Camp wrote:

After reading most of the responses, I think I know your next question:
"What is the meaning of life?"
--
Ruth in Happy Camp
"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I never know when to vacuum my sewing room. In fact, I never know WHY I'm
vacuuming my sewing room. I've only been quilting a few years - so - can
you veterans please help me out with this?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 3rd 03, 09:20 PM
Ruth in Happy Camp

42 is dominos.
--
Ruth in Happy Camp

Old October 4th 03, 08:40 PM
Kate Dicey

Ruth in Happy Camp wrote:

42 is dominos.

It's also the answer given by the computer in The Hitch Hiker's Guide to
the Galaxy, when asked for the answer to the ultimate question of life,
the universe, and everything. It took 2 million years to compute, so
don't knock it!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk