OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

Old November 24th 05, 07:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

ok.. what was nr 8.. is that the blank puzzle?? maybe i can help ya....

FiederEls

"Sharon Harper" schreef in bericht
u...
Think about it...then feel like a right dill when you realise what it is.
No. 8 has me stonkered.

quicker)

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
oups.com...
7 isn't easy

Dee in Oz

Old November 24th 05, 10:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I have thought and thought about it Sharon and know I will feel really
stooopid if I do get it.

Am starting to think that I should just give up. I mean I have never
even heard of number 6 even after some one told me. you know who you
are and thanks !!!!

Dee in Oz

Old November 24th 05, 11:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Geez.. that nr 10.. i know all logo's .. even think to know what word to fill in.. when i do, it says i am close...even gives me a hint..and then... NOTHING!!! I just don't get it... How stupid is that?? lol

FiederDumbEls..
"nzlstar*" schreef in bericht ...
who here can give me a clue or three to get past level 33 on qwyzzle.
their forum is offline cuz of technical probs.
bet we all just filled up their allowable space, lol.

http://home.planet.nl/~Qwyzzle/
theres the link for those who dont know about it yet.

careful it is addictive and it is not mindless, ya need more grey matter in fact, eeeeek, i'm not ever gonna get thru all the levels...how many are there again? oh well.
cheers,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
Old November 24th 05, 03:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ooh! This reminds me of The Stone (www.thestone.net) but free.. (the
stone is paid - I joined when it was a single purchase).

Stuck at level 6... got sidetracked listening to Sean Connery pronounce
Llanfairpwll.....

Johanna

Old November 24th 05, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Me either!!

"Liz A." wrote in message
ups.com...
And I can't get past Unbreakable actor.......

LizA.
Kent, WA

Old November 25th 05, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On level 15, when I put the cursor over the golf ball, I get the
little band of icons 'Save/print/send in email/open pictures' instead
of getting the usual hint down at the bottom. This has thrown me - am
I missing something?

I have found out what 511 nm is, but not sure if it wants to tell me
more!

Does anyone know?
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old November 25th 05, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:00:48 -0500, "Mary H in NW OH"
wrote:

Me either!!

"Liz A." wrote in message
oups.com...
And I can't get past Unbreakable actor.......

LizA.
Kent, WA

Try Googling it!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~Stuck on Number 15
Old November 25th 05, 06:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I am stuck on 33 For the map I printed it out and traced the path
through it. the words are all quite simple... the hard part is just getting
through that map. Loop around the lttle squares to change direction while
still turning only right.
But please someone help with that evil number 33 lol

Carissa

--
There are three ways to get something done:
do it yourself, hire someone, or forbid your kids to do it.

"Sara L." no e-mail wrote in message
Level 28, the map with letters. I've tried all the right turn combos I can
think of and I'm not coming up with anything or getting back to the
exit....it's driving me quite batty staring at it. And none of the hints on
the forum are helping either. Someone give me a hint please!

Old November 25th 05, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Okay, I admit to being really thick. Stuck on #6 now, even after using
multimap.com . Thanks fo rthe site Jeanne. Now I know where I'll be
wast...spending time this weekend.

Anita in snowbound Alaska (13 inches and counting this week)

Old November 25th 05, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Harry and Anita" wrote in message
Okay, I admit to being really thick. Stuck on #6 now, even after using
multimap.com . Thanks fo rthe site Jeanne. Now I know where I'll be
wast...spending time this weekend.

Anita in snowbound Alaska (13 inches and counting this week)

I was up till midnight last night on this thing and here I am again early in
the AM before work !!!!ARGHHHH!!!

Anita - I used google maps I think it is www.maps.google and found the thing
across the water.

I'm stuck on level 8 help??

Betty in Slave with no inches (of snow that is!!)