OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

Old November 23rd 05, 05:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

Okay I want number 4 and I want it now! Used full name, used first
name, added family line, added country, kept royalty in it. help!

Sudoku is easier!

Jenn - yahoo - tiny_tyrant69

HELP!

Old November 23rd 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Darn that Jeanne! Last nite I was going to put the outer border on my
trip to Trinidad,
https://www.starrfabrics.com/?page=s...32dbd0dd64e919

but stopped at the computer first.....BIG mistake. It was midnight when
I turned off the computer.

This morning I'm supposed to be doing all the prep cooking for
tomorrow. But now I'm stuck at Level 17 and still sitting here in my
pj's & Minkee bathrobe.

Jeanne, you are an evil, evil person.........I hope the weight of guilt
is hanging heavy around your neck for all those things the rest of us
SHOULD be doing instead of this puzzle!!!!

LizA -- who really is going to shower now, really....maybe the answer
to Level 17 will come to me then

Old November 23rd 05, 06:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

can you email me please?

TIA

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

I am still stuck at level 6.. and if i don't find the answer soon , i will
not be responsible for the concequenses and damages done to my notebook..
and to think that i could have done some serious cleaning in the house
today. tskk...
FiederEls

Old November 23rd 05, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Jessamy, did you get my message?

FiederEls

"Jessamy" schreef in bericht
can you email me please?

TIA

Old November 23rd 05, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

me too.
"FiederEls" wrote in message
I am still stuck at level 6.. and if i don't find the answer soon , i will
not be responsible for the concequenses and damages done to my notebook..
and to think that i could have done some serious cleaning in the house
today. tskk...
FiederEls

"Carissa" schreef in bericht
Bla its an evil game lol now I am stuck on lvl 9 sadness and dispair at
the day I am about waste lol

Carissa

--
There are three ways to get something done:
do it yourself, hire someone, or forbid your kids to do it.

"Debbi" wrote in message
Thank you so much!!! Now I can fight with level 6!

Debbi in SO CA

Jessamy wrote:
look in your history

each page of the puzzle is listed separately ;-)

-
Jessamy
In The Netherlands
Time to accept, time to grow, time to take things slow
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jess_ayad/my_photos

Talk about frustrating, I had puzzle 4. closed window by accident and
now I can't get it again!!!!

Debbi in SO CA

Old November 23rd 05, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LEVEL 4???

Using the hints I got the right answer and advanced to the next puzzle
....BUT...I still don't get it. How do the picture and the "royalty"
clue go together?

Allison (feeling like I have no brain today)

Catherine wrote:
Sharon Harper wrote:

So that's not really an acorn it's a .......?

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (who thinks it
really looks like one!)

*shudder*
*snort*
~Catherine, whose mind is reeling from the thought of Australian men
with unmentionables that look like acorns!

Old November 23rd 05, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LEVEL 4??? POSSIBLE SPOILER only read if you want a hint.

Well i don't know if this is also the same in English but this puzzle is
made by a Dutch person and in Holland the top of a male genital( een eikel)
has the same name as an acorn ( also een eikel)... so.. replace the acorn by
a man's genital and put a piercing through it... it's called a... right !!
( 2 words) yes indeed.. the son of prince Renier...
"Allison" schreef in bericht

Old November 23rd 05, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I'll discuss this at the bottom so as not to spoil this for others
(please scroll down only if you want / don't mind the answer.

FiederEls wrote:

Well i don't know if this is also the same in English but this puzzle is
made by a Dutch person and in Holland the top of a male genital( een eikel)
has the same name as an acorn ( also een eikel)... so.. replace the acorn by
a man's genital and put a piercing through it... it's called a... right !!
( 2 words) yes indeed.. the son of prince Renier...
"Allison" schreef in bericht

Using the hints I got the right answer and advanced to the next puzzle
...BUT...I still don't get it. How do the picture and the "royalty" clue
go together?

Allison (feeling like I have no brain today)

Okay, it's me again.

I put in Prince Albert and that was the correct answer.
So royalty can give the 'prince' part.
But how on earth does pierce + nut give albert? Is there a British
slang word that I'm not aware of?

(sorry for being so dense G)

maybe I should give up on this until tomorrow!

Allison