Virtual Quilting - Round Robin results

Old November 10th 05, 08:49 AM
Patti

Default Virtual Quilting - Round Robin results

Thanks so much for this, Lynn.
What a fantastic idea this has been; and what glorious results.
I can see how it would be great fun.
Maybe one of these years! I am so untechnical (though I love Maths!)
that it would take me so long to learn that I'll have to wait a few
years before I can even contemplate. But I do so enjoy seeing what can
be done with these programs. I do love actual drawing, though g
..
In message .com,
quilter writes
Just thought some of you might like to see the results of the first few
virtual quilts from the round robin. Participants have a week or two
more to finish, but Jeanne (nzlstar) and Cheryl (of Oz) and I jumped
the gun a little. Cheryl (or Jeanne?) set up a webshots album today so
we could share the results.

http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting

-Lynn

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 10th 05, 10:08 AM
Sally Swindells

I'm overwhelmed. Will I be able to do that when I grow up?

Now on lesson 5!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old November 10th 05, 01:02 PM
Jessamy

Sally... FYI:

Lynn learnt how to do this while doing the round robin! yes Lynn was/is a
newbie to EQ!!!

so.. what is stopping you?

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old November 10th 05, 04:09 PM
Tina

ok, I'm already at a dead end and frustrated!

I can't get a Mariner's Compass in my QuiltPro without ordering another
$29.95 CD from Judy Mathieson or I have to draw the darned thing myself
?!?!?!?!?!

What's up with that?!?!?!?!

Tina

Old November 10th 05, 04:22 PM
Marcella Peek

In article .com,
"Tina" wrote:

ok, I'm already at a dead end and frustrated!

I can't get a Mariner's Compass in my QuiltPro without ordering another
$29.95 CD from Judy Mathieson or I have to draw the darned thing myself
?!?!?!?!?!

What's up with that?!?!?!?!

Tina

I have Quilt Pro and there are lots of mariners compass blocks in the
block library.

Mine are in the block library titled "circle blocks" There are 13
variations in the QuiltPro v5 for macs.

marcella
Old November 10th 05, 04:31 PM
Tina

Well hallelujiah and thank you Marcella! I just hadn't looked through
every single folder yet! Why would Mariners be in a circle folder
anyway? LOL

Thank you so much Marcella, I knew someone here would have an answer!

Hugs,
Tina

Old November 10th 05, 04:33 PM
Tina

Holy Toledo! There's only about a gazillion of them in there!

Boy, this is going to be a slow and daunting task - me and
QuiltPro......

Tina

Old November 10th 05, 11:33 PM
Sally Swindells

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:02:31 +0100, "Jessamy"
wrote:

Sally... FYI:

Lynn learnt how to do this while doing the round robin! yes Lynn was/is a
newbie to EQ!!!

so.. what is stopping you?

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

My little round flower maker - EQ put to one side - I'm making
circles, and rounds, and flowers and squiggly circles!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old November 11th 05, 12:41 AM
Tina

Ok Bonnie, you didn't have to be so darned literal didja? LOL

I honestly, seriously thought they would have been in the "stars" type
folders.

but yep, I found them. I have QP5 too.

Now, if I can just figure out how to get them to stay in my new quilt!
without replacing the squares I have on the sides............

Tina

International Quilting - Round Robins or Swaps Cheryl in Oz Quilting 60 November 5th 05 06:10 PM
Mini Round Robin shhdesigns Quilting 21 October 25th 05 10:13 PM
ANNOUNCING - Mini Round Robin Pictures Melissa in NJ Quilting 16 February 18th 05 03:17 AM
Round Robin Rhea Needlework 15 January 5th 04 03:08 PM
what's a round robin? Medium Gnome Quilting 28 September 16th 03 03:40 AM