Meet Up at G Street Fabrics, MD - Time for S.E.X.!

Old November 11th 05, 05:28 PM
CNY/VAstitcher

Default Meet Up at G Street Fabrics, MD - Time for S.E.X.!

Dannielle wrote:

YEAH!!!! I'm sure DD will be just fine! I'm going to try very hard to
remember my digital camera as well....

Now if I can just clear my allowance amount with DH....

Dannielle

NOt setting limit....there are a few things that I will be looking for,
and that is what I'm going to try and stick with....more clothing than
quilting, but that's life sometimes. Asked lady across street if she
wanted to go with me, haven't heard back yet. Thinking about asking
Mother as well....you never know....she is still waiting to hear back
from me regarding what I want as a "big" present - told her serger or
embrodery machine...still debating with myself. She won't just give me
the amount she wants to spend because she knows that I will use it
towards household bills....sheesh....she asked what I needed/wanted,
then doesn't want to go with that...lol..gotta love her, though
Old November 12th 05, 02:49 PM
Kris Bishop

Sally & All,
I live right by the Woodbridge - G Street Fabrics too. It's in
Potomac Mills Outlet Mall & I do my fast ecercise walking there every
morning.

Kris ( in northern Virginia)

Sally Swindells wrote:
What a pity it isn't 'our' Woodbridge - could be with you in 25
minutes!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 21:29:47 -0500, CNY/VAstitcher
wrote:

Wow! I'd love to go.....the day before my parents are due to arrive,
and with both children....oy vey! It's a little over 3 hours away from
me, so that would mean leaving in the morning...maybe DH can stay home
wiht the kids...lol.

Woodbridge is also 3 hours away; same for Centreville; and same for
falls church!! Guess I have to either bring at least one child with me,
or pass....will talk with DH tonight to see if he is interested in
having a father-son day and I can bring the little prissy miss with me.

Larisa, hoping to be able to join in this time....LOVE G-Street!!! In
high school, the home ec class actually took a field trip there...for
the ENTIRE day!!!

Bonnie Patterson wrote:

The one on Rockville Pike?

Bonnie, in Middletown, Va

On 9 Nov 2005 08:09:07 -0800, "Dannielle" wrote:

Ok, here we go! How about a meet up for any interested RCTQer's at G
Street Fabrics? Cappy and I will be going on November 19th, planning
on arriving at G Street around 2:00pm. Then dinner at nearby
restaurant when we can't stand up to shop anymore...or when we close
the place down (geez, I haven't closed a place since I was in my early
20's!).

Who's in? I'd love to meet all the area quilters - lurkers and
non-lurkers (yes, even loud mouths like me)!

Let me know if you want to come so we can make any necessary
arrangements (after all, I wouldn't want to scare the poor people at
either G Street or the restaurant if there were going to be a big load
of us! I might be polite enough to call ahead and warn them of our
impending arrival!)

Dannielle

Old November 12th 05, 11:48 PM
CNY/VAstitcher

Change of plans, sigh, was reminded of a picture appointment for
Christmas family photos...normally done in October, didn't have time to
get them last month, so....yep, on the 19th at 10am, which means
probably not getting done until 11, then lunch, then trying to deal with
DD in the car.....sadly, t hough it originally seemed like a good thing,
I won't be ab;e to make it this time around...maybe next time.

Larisa
Old November 13th 05, 03:09 AM
Dannielle

*sigh* That's too bad...but those family photos are very important! I
can't wait to see them.

Maybe in the spring we can do another G Street location that more
people can go to....Kind of a stash refresher after all of the hard
Christmas sewing work we are all doing!!!

Dannielle