Note to self...

Old August 9th 05, 06:19 AM
Pat in Virginia

Sure! I am a Famous Movie Star!! I use a pen name here.
I prefer quilting, but the Movie Star bit keeps me in Fabric.

PAT ... sleepless in Virginia

Cheryl wrote:

We all have our different sides, don't we?

Anyone else out there have an "unusual" other life away from quilting?

Old August 10th 05, 03:21 AM
Donna

OR and Recovery Room nurse--and Mom to two DS's (37 and 34) and Nanna to 5
Grandkids!!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Cheryl" wrote in message
I can't even pronounce the subject of your paper! You don't sound like no
scatterbrain to me!!.

But this reminds me of the time my CO walked in to my office to find me
doing fine applique (it was lunchtime). He never spoke a word, just shook
his head and walked out. The day before we had been laying in dirt in
full
combat gear (face paint and all!) shooting holes in little cardboard men
on
a rifle range. He told me later he couldn't reconcile the two images.

We all have our different sides, don't we?

Anyone else out there have an "unusual" other life away from quilting?

--
Cheryl ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......

"Heather Michna" wrote in message
It's kind of funny because I should have known better. At the time, I
was
sitting at the dinner table with my laptop writting an essay on the
"Pathophysiology of Congestive Heart Failure" and I was in a zone. I had
been using the pen earlier that day to trace circles I had been cutting

out
for a quilt, so when I asked her to grab me a pen, it was the first one

she
picked up. I didn't even realize what it was at the time. I'm so
scatterbrained lately..lol.

Old August 10th 05, 08:18 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:12:11 +1000, "Cheryl"
wrote:

I can't even pronounce the subject of your paper! You don't sound like no
scatterbrain to me!!.

But this reminds me of the time my CO walked in to my office to find me
doing fine applique (it was lunchtime). He never spoke a word, just shook
his head and walked out. The day before we had been laying in dirt in full
combat gear (face paint and all!) shooting holes in little cardboard men on
a rifle range. He told me later he couldn't reconcile the two images.

We all have our different sides, don't we?

Anyone else out there have an "unusual" other life away from quilting?

I am a servant to a fairly polite 12-year-old Siamese, who is well
travelled.
In my free time, I study, and work at Tesco's. Sometimes I am
allowed out to do a bit of cycling.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old August 11th 05, 12:34 AM
Cheryl

Surprised you "Master/Mistress" will allow you time off for anything as
frivolous as cycling. My Boof carries on a treat when I leave the house,
and then ignores me completely for hours when I return. And these days I
only go out about once a week to buy his food.

--
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced......

news