Adapt or Die

Old June 10th 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Default Adapt or Die

"Kalera" wrote in message
. ..
Hey, what was the deal with that story about him not being allowed to
teach in the US because of tax evasion? He's vulturing the lampworker
groups now and I asked him about that but he won't answer directly, of
course.

I knew he was a nit-wit and a no-talent. Now he's a beadmaker, too?

Old June 10th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kalera

No, he just knows EVERYTHING about beadmaking, true or not.

He's up to his usual song and dance on TAM:
http://www.angrymandrel.com/smfforum...ic,1672.0.html

(Go ahead, look. You know you wanna)

Moonraker wrote:
. ..

Old June 10th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

"Kalera" wrote in message
. ..
No, he just knows EVERYTHING about beadmaking, true or not.

At least he's diversifying.

Old June 11th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kalera

I don't think he has a lot of choice... he's already alienated his
stained glass and fusing markets. He'll probably take up enameling next.

Moonraker wrote:
. ..

Old June 11th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Enameling? Ha, I can just imagine how long Tom Ellis at Thompson's would
put up with that dumb ass Canuck. About a Cincinatti second.

You have to admit, Brady does look good in those jailhouse stripes. If he
keeps messing with that one poster on TAM, he may have them on for a long
time. You **** off US Customs and you can be in deep poop without a spoon.
And it sounded like somebody was getting ready to drop a dime on him. And
your buddy Mikey doesn't think much of Brady either.

"Kalera" wrote in message
. ..
I don't think he has a lot of choice... he's already alienated his
stained glass and fusing markets. He'll probably take up enameling next.

Moonraker wrote:
. ..