Janet's Fire {{{HUG}}}

Old April 6th 04, 04:02 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default Janet's Fire {{{HUG}}}

Hi Guys,
Well, I am not as organized on this endeavour as I normally am (I'm terribly
anal most of the time). Would people like me to take this to e-mail or is
posting here OK? Janet doesn't read the ng so she won't see any of the posts.
I would like to repost the guidelines for blocks contributed to this quilt.

COLORS: any shade of pink, burgundy & green in good quality 100% cotton. Any
print will do.
BLOCK SIZE: standard generous 6.5" *untrimmed* -- I will trim to size with my
ruler so that everything matches up :-)
BLOCK TYPE: anything goes -- pieced or whole cloth is fine
NAME, ETC.: Please put your name, location & e-mail on the block if possible.
I know Janet will probably want to thank each of you individually once she gets
settled and gets a new computer.
DEADLINE: 21 April is the deadline. Any blocks received after I start on the
quilt will be appliqued to the back or made into pillows. Since Janet lost
everything, she'll need those as well.

I think that's everything. If there are any questions, either post or
e-mail me privately. Thanks again to everyone for all of the wonderful help
you are providing both emotionally and materially. You are the best folks in
the world :-)). CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old April 7th 04, 09:21 PM
Chipper

Please email your snail mail addy, Mary.
Thank you!

Old April 11th 04, 10:29 PM
Judy Kerr

Hi ho! Did you get my email requesting your address??

Judy in UK
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply

Old April 12th 04, 09:36 PM
Judy Kerr

Mary darling!

Got your email with the addy and sent you an email back. Then thought I'd
better reply here too, just in case *that* email goes walkies. I'm sending
the block Tuesday - it should make it from England in about 5 working days
(fingers crossed).

Judy in UK
--
Remove NOSPAM to reply

From: "Judy Kerr"

Hi ho! Did you get my email requesting your address??

Hi Judy,
No, I don't think I got your e-mail but that's not surprising! AoHell

has
been doing odd things with e-mail lately. I'll try sending you an

e-mail.
Let me know if you receive it, OK? Thanks & CiaoMeow ^;;^
.