Question about fabric...

Old January 7th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Default Question about fabric...

I am pretty sure it was someone in this group that was using Cat in the
Hat/Dr Seuss fabric. Someone asked about the quality, but I missed if
there was any reply. So I'm asking, how is the quality of this fabric?

Mary O'Neill
Old January 7th 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I asked, Mary. Don't remember ever seeing a reply. Likely as not, that
conversation wandered down a dirt road somewhere. I enjoy the dirt roads
too. Seems like one of us had made a grand shopping trip. Polly

Old January 7th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Looks like it is made by Robert Kaufman. I would think it is a safe bet on
the quality. They don't let me out much so I haven't seen any of it in
person
though.
Taria

Old January 8th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Witchystitcher

I have the fabric. The quality is not bad. I washed it with no running
and it still has a smooth finish.

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 15:06:58 -0700, Mary O'Neill
wrote:

I am pretty sure it was someone in this group that was using Cat in the
Hat/Dr Seuss fabric. Someone asked about the quality, but I missed if
there was any reply. So I'm asking, how is the quality of this fabric?

Mary O'Neill

Linda
PATCHogue, NY
Queen of Boxtops
Old January 8th 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

wrote:

I am pretty sure it was someone in this group that was using Cat in the
Hat/Dr Seuss fabric. Someone asked about the quality, but I missed if
there was any reply. So I'm asking, how is the quality of this fabric?

Mary O'Neill

Linda
PATCHogue, NY
Queen of Boxtops

Thank you for the reply! I have a friend that loves Cat in the Hat.
Was eyeing some of it online.

fabric question Newsgroups Needlework 1 February 3rd 08 06:33 PM
question about fabric Tia Mary Quilting 0 February 6th 07 02:44 PM
fabric question Shirley Shone Quilting 25 October 7th 06 02:18 PM
Fabric question Cindy Sewing 4 June 29th 05 07:22 AM
Another Fabric Question Country Sharon Quilting 13 August 25th 03 02:41 PM