Tink's new torso

Old August 11th 04, 04:36 PM
Kalera Stratton

"Technically white" cracked me up!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

starlia wrote:
I'm technically white but I got back to match hers. LOL

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Kalera Stratton" wrote in message

Hey, she's not white... she's just frosted that way!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Carla wrote:

Oh good, I'm not the only one who noticed I think the torso is an
absolutely lovely piece, but a little politically incorrect voice in my
head sez "that's a big ol' butt for a white chick" g.

Cheers,
Carla

Old August 14th 04, 06:02 PM
Carla

Oh, I know It was just one of those "politically incorrect
stereotyping" things that sometimes pops into one's head...even when one
knows better

Cheers,
Carla

vj wrote:
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Carla
:

] "that's a big ol' butt for a white chick"

plenty of us white chicks have butts bigger than that!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Old August 14th 04, 07:21 PM
Christina Peterson

Actually, I hadn't thought the butt was big at all. I did think the thighs
were smaller than expected. You know, most of us only see "perfect" naked
bodies. Through media. If you went to a European spa, or took life drawing
courses, you (general) would see a much wider and more representative
variation of bodies.

Tina

Old August 14th 04, 09:52 PM
Barbara Otterson

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 10:31:09 -0800, "Christina Peterson"
wrote:

My new one is up if you'd like to take a look...

http://snipurl.com/8bjd

Excellent!
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run
over if you just sit there." --Will Rogers
Old August 23rd 04, 08:06 PM
Dr. Sooz

Hmmm, you said two hours or so... I don't think $120-150 is unreasonable
for that kind of realistic small glass sculpture.

OMTP
~~
Sooz
Old August 23rd 04, 09:34 PM
~Candace~

SOMTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Hmmm, you said two hours or so... I don't think $120-150 is unreasonable
for that kind of realistic small glass sculpture.

OMTP
~~
Sooz

Female Torso: Progress Report Amber Beads 68 August 16th 04 07:49 AM
Tink's beads Alison Beads 5 February 22nd 04 06:06 AM
Tinks Boro Set starlia Beads 3 January 28th 04 05:21 AM
Tink's Florida Gathering: Info Tink Beads 0 October 16th 03 04:53 PM
Tink's Amazing Day (Was Microscope Slide Pendants - huh?) Dr. Sooz Beads 1 August 11th 03 07:10 PM