Semi OT - Have You NAMED Your SM(s)?

Old October 16th 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Default Semi OT - Have You NAMED Your SM(s)?

I was informed last night that DW's SM has a NAME. Yup, that's right,
she named it.
So of course I gotta ask... Do/Have you name/d your SM(s) and/or other
quilting equipment/gear/paraphernalia? Minds with entirely too much
time on their hands and nothing better to do are just dying to know...

Doc
Old October 16th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

....And before you ask... You first!

Old October 16th 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

Yes I do have a name for it....and it's not a word i care to repeat
here, sorry..LOL!
amy in CNY
Old October 16th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I'm with you, Amy. Our new computer has a name. It is very long and
includes the words usually reserved for 'some assembly required' that are
necessary with swingsets and tricycles. Polly

Old October 16th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_]

Dr. Zachary Smith wrote:
I was informed last night that DW's SM has a NAME. Yup, that's right,
she named it.
So of course I gotta ask... Do/Have you name/d your SM(s) and/or other
quilting equipment/gear/paraphernalia? Minds with entirely too much
time on their hands and nothing better to do are just dying to know...

Doc

My wonderful little Bernina 810 all-metal work horse is named Miss 'Nina.

Oh, and my car is named Miss Monte.

And I call my granddaughter Miss F.

LOL

Karen, Queen of Squishies
you can call me Miss Q
Old October 16th 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

On Oct 16, 1:04*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
I'm with you, Amy. *Our new computer has a name. *It is very long and
includes the words usually reserved for 'some assembly required' that are
necessary with swingsets and tricycles. *Polly

"amy in CNY" wrote in ...

Yes I do have a name for it....and it's not a word i care to repeat
here, sorry..LOL!
amy in CNY- Hide quoted text -

PREZACKLY!!!
amy in CNY
Old October 16th 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:55:15 -0700 (PDT), amy in CNY
wrote:

Yes I do have a name for it....and it's not a word i care to repeat
here, sorry..LOL!
amy in CNY

I will admit to whispering sweet nothings to the bantam when it is
having bobbin case burps, particularly when I am trying to coax it
through finishing something. It is my prefered machine for
topstitching.

Usually though when I call my machines names you see sailors run
screaming...

Talking about sailors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvA5IyfSSQ

*This link is not for the humor impaired or non-lusty*

NightMist
--

Legolas is my house elf
Old October 16th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Edna Pearl

"Dr. Zachary Smith" wrote in message
Do/Have you name/d your SM

No, but I will :-D It sounds like a great idea.

ep

Old October 16th 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Oct 16, 1:11*pm, amy in CNY wrote:
On Oct 16, 1:04*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:

PREZACKLY!!!

Well, that went in a direction I wasn't exact... excuse me...
prezackly expecting, but that's cool... :-)
Old October 16th 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

On Oct 16, 1:43*pm, (NightMist) wrote:

*This link is not for the humor impaired or non-lusty*

Did I suggest that *I* had entirely too much time on my hands and
nothing better to do?
Sheesh!

Is this Bend known and Named? murlle Knots 5 November 28th 05 03:53 AM
A Quilt Named Kapusta [email protected] Quilting 23 July 18th 05 07:28 AM
AD- New beads and a set named just for Shirley Su/Cutworks Beads 5 January 1st 05 07:18 PM
Quilt named! Johanna Gibson Quilting 2 October 17th 04 02:50 AM
Woo..hoo..she's here, I named her Lucy M. Wetmore Quilting 2 January 8th 04 02:27 PM