Ping Joanna

Old October 20th 09, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Default Ping Joanna

Hope all is still well and improving.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old October 24th 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Joanna[_2_]

Yes, it is improving. A slight scare last week but all turned out well.
Blood pressure is down to the mid-low seventies. Which the dr is happy
with. We are down to 1 blood pressure pill instead of twice a day. Have
not had any migraines related to blood pressure for a couple of weeks.
Just my normal ones so to speak. So I'm happy about that.

Although I did find out I have a small hernia to the right of my belly
button. Dr's says nothing to do right now as it's pretty small. They
won't fix it till it's 10cm. Not sure what that is in inches. So I need
to work on losing the last 20lbs.

I thought it was funny. Before baby was born I was so worried about
having problems with my thyroid going low. And the thyroid has been
great. It was everything else.
Thanx so much for asking. I figure another month maybe two at most and I
should be back to normal, if that exsists...haha
Take Care
Joanna

Old October 24th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

10 cm is full dialation to push a baby out or about 4 inches.
glad to hear you're improving.
keep that up, ya hear.
j.

"Joanna" wrote ...

Ping: Joanna DiMa[_2_] Quilting 2 October 1st 09 01:54 AM
Ping: Joanna [email protected] Quilting 1 January 26th 07 08:46 PM
OT Ping Joanna marigold Quilting 1 January 26th 07 05:08 PM
Joanna from Poland [email protected] Pottery 1 June 18th 06 11:19 AM
paging Joanna Queen of Squishies Quilting 0 June 16th 05 05:14 PM