Today's class

Old October 7th 04, 02:10 AM
JoAnn Paules

Default Today's class

I am proud to announce that I, the reigning Pennsylvania Queen of Unfinished
Objects, finished my peyote stitch bracelet!!! And instead of using a button
for a closure, I made a peyote-stitch toggle. The gold plastic button just
was NOT doing anything for me.

I tried scanning it in but the colors turned to mud. I'm going to need
sunlight to show off the shine properly. Just in case you're curious, I used
the following beads/colors:

Miyuki Delicas
DB1002 Metallic Bronze/Gold Iris
DB122 Lt Brown AB
DB40 Bright Copper Plated
DB11 Metallic Olive
DBDB22L Metallic Light Bronze

Toho Treasures
AT501 Metallic Copper
AT221 Bronze
AT222 Bronze Copper
AT721 Metallic Green
AT221 Metallic Silver Iris

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

---

Old October 7th 04, 02:14 AM
starlia

Good for you! Yeah!

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old October 7th 04, 02:16 AM
JoAnn Paules

It would figure the first response is yours. Her I am feeling crappy because
I just bid on an eBay item - and I had to outbid you. I've done that a few
times. I'm sorry. I feel awful! It's not my fault we have such excellent
tastes. Please don't hate me.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"starlia" wrote in message
Good for you! Yeah!

Old October 7th 04, 02:42 AM
Beadbimbo

WAH! I wanna see!!

Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old October 7th 04, 03:05 AM
starlia

How could I hate you. You have excellent taste.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
It would figure the first response is yours. Her I am feeling crappy

because
I just bid on an eBay item - and I had to outbid you. I've done that a few
times. I'm sorry. I feel awful! It's not my fault we have such excellent
tastes. Please don't hate me.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"starlia" wrote in message
Good for you! Yeah!

Old October 7th 04, 03:11 AM
JoAnn Paules

The really bad this is that it's not the first time. I always feel guilty.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"starlia" wrote in message
How could I hate you. You have excellent taste.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
It would figure the first response is yours. Her I am feeling crappy

because
I just bid on an eBay item - and I had to outbid you. I've done that a
few
times. I'm sorry. I feel awful! It's not my fault we have such excellent
tastes. Please don't hate me.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"starlia" wrote in message
Good for you! Yeah!

Old October 7th 04, 08:47 AM
Dr. Sooz

I am proud to announce that I, the reigning Pennsylvania Queen of Unfinished
Objects, finished my peyote stitch bracelet!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(You're making us all look bad)
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 7th 04, 08:48 AM
Dr. Sooz

The really bad this is that it's not the first time. I always feel guilty.

Please try to remember -- all is fair on eBay. We have permission here on RCB
to bid against each other. It is OKAY.
~~

Old October 7th 04, 08:54 AM
Dr. Sooz

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(You're making us all look bad)

Actually, sweetie, I'm very proud of you!
~~

Old October 7th 04, 09:53 AM
Su/Cutworks

Sooz wrote:

The really bad this is that it's not the first time. I always feel

guilty.

Please try to remember -- all is fair on eBay. We have permission here on

RCB
to bid against each other. It is OKAY.

Phew! I hate seeing an ID I recognize, it really weirds me out.

I try not to look at the list of bidders if it's something I really want.

-Su

STORY - Middle School Engineering Class roxan Beads 1 June 10th 04 06:39 AM
Another beginner class JL Amerson Beads 9 April 10th 04 11:44 PM
PMC class - report KDK Beads 4 October 18th 03 07:15 PM
OT(?) : PMC Class report (long) KDK Beads 13 August 28th 03 08:36 PM
Checking in and glass class report. KDK Beads 10 August 23rd 03 05:53 AM