OT - Glass Pipes - if you're not offended, look at this art!

Old September 23rd 04, 03:34 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default OT - Glass Pipes - if you're not offended, look at this art!

I was inspired by an earlier thread post to go look up pipes again. Who
cares what they're used for - look at these gorgeous works of art!!

http://www.glasspipes.org/

And some galleries inside the site I really loved:

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal60_Pans_Gallery.asp

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal107_Eug...ns_Gallery.asp

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=6868

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=6858

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 23rd 04, 07:04 AM
Christina Peterson

I had just seen an article in a magazine about "Glass Outlaws: Pipe Blowers
Under Fire". Serendipity.

Tina

Old September 23rd 04, 07:29 AM
Cheryl

I was inspired by an earlier thread post to go look up pipes again. Who
cares what they're used for

don't be tempted to go there-- our Dear Mr. Ashcroft has a "thing" about the
industry -- and is aiming to shut it down... "art" notwithstanding......

Just look what happened to "colorchangingglass.com" and other sites last year
--
(for example
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr022403.html )

I don't know how the DEA is distinguishing between businesses - and how the
other sites keep going.....
other than the fact that this is a "gallery" and the items are not actually
"for sale."

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 23rd 04, 09:18 AM
Kandice Seeber

**sigh** Ashcroft can kiss my a$$.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 23rd 04, 09:29 AM
Tinkster

The text that appeared on the targeted sites was:

"By application of the United States Drug Enforcement Administration,
the website you are attempting to visit has been restrained by the
United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
pursuant to Title 21, United States Code, Section 853(e)(1)(A)."

Wouldn't you think our government has better things to do than this???

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm
Old September 23rd 04, 01:27 PM
Cheryl

Why are they trying to shut it down?

well duh....
part of the "WAR on Drugs"

seems all Pres Bush and his buddies like to do is make "warrs."

Old September 23rd 04, 01:27 PM
Cheryl

Wouldn't you think our government has better things to do than this???

Tink

of course not --
A vote for Bush is a vote for War.....
of any kind...

Old September 23rd 04, 02:11 PM
Karen_AZ

Wouldn't you think our government has better things to do than this???

Weapons of Mass Distraction

KarenK

Old September 23rd 04, 02:12 PM
Karen_AZ

well duh....
part of the "WAR on Drugs"

seems all Pres Bush and his buddies like to do is make "warrs."

Hmmmm, there's a new bumper sticker in that....."Don't be a War Whore"

KarenK

glass color change calford Beads 8 April 4th 04 07:26 AM
[AD] NEW AT TRASH CITY - Hearts, Glass Pearls, Chandeliers, Multi Strand Bali Spacers Trashcitybeads Beads 0 February 12th 04 08:31 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 09:19 PM
AD-December 6-7, 2003 Cleveland, OH Great Lakes States Intergalactic Bead Festival Phineas T Beadd Director National Bead Society Beads 5 December 5th 03 04:32 AM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM