Some Databasix info

Old June 22nd 05, 04:39 PM
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in
news:8Idte.10566$kj5.10168@trnddc03:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news:%V2te.32855$gL4.18176@trnddc07:

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in
news:w_ose.14734$L65.8183@trnddc05:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Dr. Sooz" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Over and over again, one cliche after another.

ROFFLE!

I think they like you.

Who doesn't?

JK?

Anyone else?

Chrith?

Anyone else?

--
Phil Kyle™
Uno

"Be very aware that my willingness
to continue to criticise your sig
is infinite." -- Neil Barker

Old June 22nd 05, 07:43 PM
Shortcake

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message oups.com...
: Hey, now.
Straw, now.

--
SS~
~*~

FWIW, I am not tolerant and have no plans to be, I am mean and cruel and
horrible and I have an icy smile.

PS. Don't mess around with Shortcake, she has maggots in her coochie and a Schiavo brain.
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Old June 22nd 05, 07:51 PM
Shortcake

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message ...
:I never reported anyone - I don't really have time for that. I listed troll
: names only to let newbies and people who wish to killfile. Some people just
: don't have time to read all the off topic stuff, so instead of letting them
: leave in fear of being overwhelmed, I suggested they killfile posters they
: don't wish to sift through. I don't really care what you people do, as long
: as others have the option to filter it out. I'm not the kind of person who
: advocates censorship, but this group is a favorite of mine, and I really
: don't want it to be destroyed by people who don't care about it.

Then you might wanna try talking some sense into your friend KKKalera.

:
: --
: Kandice Seeber
: www.lampwork.net
:
:
: :
: : I'm highly suspicious of Kalera and Kandice so far in my reading.
: they
: : really need to be more tolerant and hopefully they will state that
: they
: : won't report abuse to ISPs anymore. that is why the trolls are
: here.
:
:
: To be absolutely fair, Steve... please leave Kandice out of this.
: She was only trying to inform and protect our innocents (the very
: young & old in this group). We have more than our fair share of
: innocents who are members of this group and they are to be protected
: and nutured whenever possible. So if they don't understand what's
: going on, they get scared and leave. And then the group suffers...
: like now.
:

--
SS~
~*~

Old June 23rd 05, 07:48 AM
bluemaxx

"Steve Leyland"
wrote in message ...
: bluemaxx wrote:
snip
: : /unsubscribe
:
: nooo, come back. you did nothing wrong.

Thanks, Steve. You're absolutely right. My time in here
will be limited anyway... at least for the next 6 months (due to
that surgery I told you about), but I will read and maybe even post
if I have the time & energy.

snip
: --
: Steve Leyland
: mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
: flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
: em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
: Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
: http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
:
: =^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=
:
: I've worn contact lenses so long I can put them in with my eyes
closed.
:
==
: "My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They
are the
: lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried
unsuccessfully in
: the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to
completely
: ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent
response
: is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."
:
: JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
:
==
: "Warning to all:
: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile
the
: muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
: UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"
:
: Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
:
==
: "I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless,
worthless
: post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
: Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating
worthless,
: dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless,
flaccid,
: obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald,
hunch-backed,
: flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
: physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive,
mud-packing,
: masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant,
egomaniacal
: POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster,
and
: for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
: slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."
:
: Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
:
==
: "I went to the Garden of Love,
: And saw what I never had seen;
: A Chapel was built in the midst,
: Where I used to play on the green.
:
: And the gates of this Chapel were shut
: And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
: So I turned to the Garden of Love
: That so many sweet flowers bore.
:
: And I saw it was filled with graves,
: And tombstones where flowers should be;
: And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
: And binding with briars my joys and desires."
:
: William Blake.
:
==
: "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
tribe of
: people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
: deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be
known as
: Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."
:
: Native American prophecy
:
:
: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
: (,_..----''' (,..--''
:
: Meow
:
:

Old June 25th 05, 02:27 AM
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Dr. Sooz" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Over and over again, one cliche after another.

ROFFLE!

I think they like you.

Who doesn't?

JK?

Anyone else?

Chrith?

Anyone else?

Crag?
--
ah makes a good eye squint
Old June 26th 05, 12:42 AM
ah

Shortcake wrote:
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message oups.com...
: Hey, now.
Straw, now.

Bail, now.
--
ah makes a good eye squint

Old June 26th 05, 02:58 AM
Phil Kyle

ah verbally sodomised in

Shortcake wrote:
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hey, now.
Straw, now.

Bail, now.

****,chute!

Old June 26th 05, 12:07 PM
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Dr. Sooz" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Over and over again, one cliche after another.

ROFFLE!

I think they like you.

Who doesn't?

JK?

Anyone else?

Chrith?

Anyone else?

Crag?

Anyone else?

P{AE}D't?
--
ah makes a good eye squint
Old June 26th 05, 12:07 PM
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

Shortcake wrote:
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hey, now.
Straw, now.

Bail, now.

****,chute!

Filth, dude!
--
ah makes a good eye squint

Borax info figjam62 Glass 10 March 2nd 05 07:16 AM
Looking for info on Singer's made in the 50's & 60's Malcolm Spann Sewing 2 July 9th 04 02:59 PM
Need contact info for Stamp Out Cute Rubber Stamp Company WKT Rubberstamps 0 February 21st 04 09:53 PM