AD: February Stamp Sale from LARW & crafts supplies

Old February 5th 04, 12:57 AM
Lost Angeles Rubber Works

Default AD: February Stamp Sale from LARW & crafts supplies

Our February sales are going on now.. it's not too late to get heart-themed
stamps for Valentine's Day at 25% off if you hurry! Visit:
http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/lost...ber-works.html for 25% off
selected heart and spring-themed stamps and:
http://www.larubberworks.com/promo2.html for our special sale on the new
Brilliance ink pads. Gorgeous pearlescent and matte colors and you can stamp on
almost anything without heat setting! Works great on vellum, shrink plastic,
polymer clay, wood, leather, etc. etc.. and scrapbooks too of course! Sale
prices are good February 1 through 29; check back after that to see the new
sale items.

Don't forget to check out the new stamping/scrapping/crafts supplies we've just
added to our site! New items include: novelty brads in such shapes as silver
snowflakes; leaves and mod art flowers; 1/8" crystal rhinestones; and assorted
colored mini stars. We also have blank metal tags in heart and star shapes; a
"Grommet Starter Kit" which is actually 1/8" eyelets and a sturdy reusable
eyelet setter; Krylon Leafing pens; photo corners; and gorgeous gold
pressure-sensitive stickers. Acid free of course!

All the accessories (and others) can be found by going to:
http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html and scrolling down to
"Stamping/Scrapbooking/Craft Supplies".

Visiting Arizona in February? We hope you can join us Saturday, February 21,
for the DeafNation Expo in downtown Phoenix! The event is from 9AM-6PM,
features workshops, entertainment, and a film/video festival, and.. admission
is FREE! For more info, go to: http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html and
click on "Show/Expo Info" in our left-hand table of contents.

Not visiting Arizona? There's hope! We will also be participating in an online
rubber stamping convention, sponsored by Dueling Modems! The convention will
run February 20-29 and we will have a special sale for Dueling Modems visitors
during the run of the convention! You will also be able to chat with us during
the "social hour" at Dueling Modems (after we get back from the other show in
Arizona of course!) The Dueling Modems sale will still run while we are in
Arizona. To check it out, go to: http://crafts.dm.net between Feb. 20-29.

And of course.. don't forget to check out our ongoing eBay Auctions! Grab bags,
supplies, etc. We're cleaning out the storage room and putting a lot of
non-stamping/scrapping stuff up for auction.. DVDs, video games, collectible
magazines, etc.. so just go to http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/larubberworks
for a list of our current auctions. Don't forget to keep checking back as we're
adding more items!

These links may be out of frames. To ensure easy navigation, just go to:
http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html . You will see our links in the
left-hand table of contents. To see the supplies, click on "Supplies". To see
the sale stamps, click on "Rubberstampsclub Sale" or "More Sale Stuff".

Thanks for visiting!
Kendra
www.larubberworks.com
www.aslstamp.com

Lost Angeles Rubber Works
,
http://www.larubberworks.com , http://www.aslstamp.com
8306 Wilshire Blvd., PMB 403, Beverly Hills CA 90211
To sign up for our mailing list, send an email to: