AD: New set up for bids!

Old July 12th 04, 02:51 PM
Kimberly

Default AD: New set up for bids!

Hi! Me again! I have a new set up that I really like. I tried to
incorporate the advice you all gave me in my thread regarding those
who buy beads! Thank you all! I hope you like these.
Kimberly
Old July 12th 04, 03:01 PM
Candace

Kimberely, your beads are stunning--some of the best I've ever seen, IMHO. The
pictures are attractive and _useful_.

However, please double check your spelling in the description. I believe you
didn't get two of the words spelled correctly. (Actually, they look like typos
I make--switching letter placement in words.)

Other than that--I'm drowning in a long moment of self pity that I can't bid on
your beautiful beads

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&item=4911290

184&rd=1

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old July 12th 04, 03:16 PM
Shirley Shone

They are very pretty. I like them very much.
Shirley

In message , Kimberly
writes
Hi! Me again! I have a new set up that I really like. I tried to
incorporate the advice you all gave me in my thread regarding those
who buy beads! Thank you all! I hope you like these.
Kimberly
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...70&item=491129
0184&rd=1

--
Shirley Shone
Old July 12th 04, 03:40 PM
Margie

On 12 Jul 2004 06:51:15 -0700, (Kimberly)

What intricate designs, just beautiful!

Like Candace said, there are two typos in the first paragraph
"invluding" and "sapcers", and you need a space between
"andapproximately" in third paragraph. Your AD is neat and
uncluttered, your pictures are spot on!

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old July 12th 04, 04:24 PM
Beadbimbo

Beautiful beads. You might change the gallery picture so that it's a close
up of the beads. Me personally, I like to see gallery pics where I can tell
what they look like.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

m...

Old July 12th 04, 07:37 PM
Kandice Seeber

Gorgeous, Kimberly! Your stringer work is wonderful.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 12th 04, 08:42 PM
Dr. Sooz

OMG. OMG!!!!

If those were all blues-greens (varying, which is so cool, I love how you did
that), I would be so all over it. I found the yellows and amethyst-purple
jarring -- IMO.

Very KLUNK, though. Very.

I hope you like these.
Kimberly

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&item=4911290

184&rd=1

~~
Sooz
Old July 12th 04, 09:15 PM
starlia

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Gorgeous, Kimberly! Your stringer work is wonderful.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

I so agree. Beautiful! I want these even more than the last set.

Hi! Me again! I have a new set up that I really like. I tried to
incorporate the advice you all gave me in my thread regarding those
who buy beads! Thank you all! I hope you like these.
Kimberly

&rd=1

Old July 12th 04, 10:47 PM
Kimberly

Margie wrote in message . ..
On 12 Jul 2004 06:51:15 -0700, (Kimberly)

What intricate designs, just beautiful!

Like Candace said, there are two typos in the first paragraph
"invluding" and "sapcers", and you need a space between
"andapproximately" in third paragraph. Your AD is neat and
uncluttered, your pictures are spot on!

Thank you all! I went back and made corrections. I wouldn't have
caught those mistakes until much later, and I had totally forgotten
that Ebay has a spellcheck function (Duh.....). Thank you again!
Kimberly
Old July 12th 04, 10:55 PM
Charlie

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...

Much, much better. The only change I'd make is to make the type size
a little bigger, for those of us who should wear glasses but don't.

You know, if you use Internet Explorer you can tell IE to make all the text
X amount bigger on all websites! I do it sometimes if I've had a good
previous night out!

Charlie.

---