I'm back, sorta!

Old April 7th 04, 07:42 PM
c driver

Default I'm back, sorta!

I haven't been able to post....got in once a few weeks ago and
couldn't get back!
Found out I had a virus, though for the life of me, I can't see how
that would keep me from being able to post.
We'll see if this goes....

Looking for comments, I'm still working on the website, and a daily
page (though the daily page is not new) plus a blog. It feels very
interesting to have TWO places to put my thoughts, sorta like a split
personality, lol.

I decided to start a giveaway on the daily page.....everyone is doing
"vote for my site" but at least for now, I don't have a site I WANT to
drive traffic to. (Serves me right for neglecting the blasted thing!!)
So, I'm doing a "tell me you voted somewhere" and I'll put your name
in the hat drawing.
Maybe when I get the webby looking pretty, I 'll decide that *I* want
the votes, but not right now!!

So, opinions please!!
blog:
http://www.actcom.net/~cccdriver/

Daily page:
http://www.actcom.net/~cccdriver/blu3/daily.htm

Thanks!
Carolyn
Old April 8th 04, 01:01 AM
Kandice Seeber

Hi Carolyn!! Everything looks lickably wonderful.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 8th 04, 04:16 AM
c driver

Hey, I *can* post again!!!!

Carolyn
Of course, I now have nothing to say.....hehe
Old April 8th 04, 10:53 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Love silvered rasberries..hell, I think all your work is astonishing.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com