cleaning out

Old February 28th 04, 08:56 PM
Gail M.

Default cleaning out

I have had stored, for too many years to reckon, a box of fabrics
leftover from DH's ex. I need the storage space, hence this offer:

Any takers for many yards of fabric for the cost of shipping ($18-20)?

The fabrics are typical calicos, tiny flowers and dots and the like,
mostly blues and browns, some reds and peaches. There are about
30 different fabrics, some of the cuts are 1+ yards, some appear to
be fat quarters. There's some solid tan yardage. I do not know if
this fabric has ever been washed, but it's been in a smoke-free
environment. Fiber content unknown, but appears to be mostly cottons.
The total weighs around 15 pounds.

I wish I could just send it without asking for postage, but I just
started working again after two years of unemployment. I'm near Boulder,
Colorado, if anyone nearby is interested.

If no one wants it, some lucky person is going to have a great day at
the Goodwill store.

Reply to me directly, gail at wdk.com, not the newsgroup.

Enjoy,
-- g

Old February 29th 04, 08:52 AM
QuiltShopHopper

Yep, DH likes that characteristic in me.

cyndi
Fabric is spoken for! Y'all are FAST!

Old February 29th 04, 11:07 PM
Smee

I would LOVE to have it BUT..........

there's already so much fabric stacked up in the spare bedroom and closets
in both bedrooms and in a cabinet next to my SM that I don't dare bring any
more into the house.

Smee

link.net...

Old February 29th 04, 11:53 PM
Christina Doucette

Hi Smee,

If your looking for someone to help you use those fabrics that are piling
up, I'm your gal.

It's a shame that you have so much fabric and can't get out to buy more
stuff that I'm sure is calling your name

If you feel the need to "make place", email me and I'll be there.

Christina

"Smee" wrote in message
link.net...
I would LOVE to have it BUT..........

there's already so much fabric stacked up in the spare bedroom and closets
in both bedrooms and in a cabinet next to my SM that I don't dare bring

any
more into the house.

Smee

link.net...