Completed projects

Old March 5th 12, 01:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Default Completed projects

You can see the quilt that I made for my new grandson he
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...ThrM?start=140

The "dolly" quilt for his big sister:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...94495901YAYIzq

And, the table accessories that I made for my future d-i-l :
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...94495901VlJHyF

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old March 5th 12, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Oops. The link for the baby quilt for grandson should be:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...94495901QGCngf

--
oo

Old March 5th 12, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Really nice, Alice. I love the dolly quilt - having three great-nieces,
my heart kind of goes in the direction of "girly" these days!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old March 5th 12, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

The backing of the dolly quilt is pink with monkeys. She liked that better
than the front! She's 18 months old....first girl in our family in 55
years!!!

Old March 5th 12, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

What a beauty! Very graphic. The other pieces are lovely too, but I
Really like that quilt!
Roberta in D

Completed projects Bernadette Yarn 5 December 21st 07 11:46 AM
Projects Completed and Pix! joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska Quilting 7 July 12th 07 03:41 PM
New Pix completed projects Bronnie Quilting 6 March 7th 05 04:40 PM
Unfinished projects -> finished projects Elsa Yarn 2 December 22nd 03 06:02 PM
September Completed Projects Mischief Yarn 4 October 2nd 03 12:35 PM