Happy Birthday!

Old February 11th 12, 04:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Happy Birthday!

Howdy!

If it's your birthday, or w/in 12 months of it,
this note is for you:
Happy Birthday!

What do you do to treat yourself special on your own birthday?

I make sure there's plenty of fabric; don't want to run out ...
in this lifetime. LOL!!

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy - enjoying handquilting, more than ever...
(not my birthday, yet, this year; just anticipating ;-D )

Old February 11th 12, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

On Feb 11, 12:44*am, Sandy E wrote:
Howdy!

If it's your birthday, or w/in 12 months of it,
this note is for you:
* Happy Birthday!

What do you do to treat yourself special on your own birthday?

I make sure there's plenty of fabric; don't want to run out ...
in this lifetime. *LOL!!

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy - enjoying handquilting, more than ever...
* (not my birthday, yet, this year; just anticipating ;-D )

Thanks Sandy - funny that you mention fabric. I just made a flannel
pillowcase for my 3-yr old grand niece (cuz she's down with the flu)
and a pillow and blankie for her dolly with the same fabric. Believe
me I'll not run out of fabric for quite some time. :-)

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 11th 12, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

It will be a few days before I can start my birthday w/in 12 months. First
I've decided to celebrate St. Valentine's Day * for me *. Always, I've
done stuff for others on Valentines and just this year I am doing me.
Ordered a new cd player for my bathroom. Yogi and I like to listen to
Willie Nelson while I shampoo and shower. Ordered a new pair of gold
earrings; just the kind I always wanted. =) Bought a 8 1/2" square ruler;
needed one. Found a place that sells rare live plants; wanted the Christmas
ornamental pepper like Daddy used to grow. And, saw a snowman quilt that
*I* need so I started ordering panels and blocks for it.
Do you think I'm on a roll? Happy Valentine to me. And you. All.
Polly

Old February 11th 12, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

I had a birthday on Groundhog Day. My husband took me out for lunch at
HuHot Mongolian Grill. (Okay, so he wasn't being terribly generous, as
my lunch was free, but I don't mind). I also made a trip to my LQS,
which offers a 20% birthday discount. I took advantage of the discount
and bought fabric for a class I'm taking from Maggie Ball and for a
birthday gift for my 2 year old grandson.

DGS loves playing with trucks & cars, so I bought a piece of fabric with
roads and construction signs and other stuff on it. I added a border,
backed it with red fleece (no batting), and bound it. It was a quick
project, but I'm sure he'll enjoy it, either as a play mat with this
trucks or as a blanket or most likely as both.

Julia in MN

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default.html

Old February 11th 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Mine is Monday, 2-13, almost a Valentine
baby. I am going to a Mexican restaurant a few miles away. Also, I plan to
go and sign up for a painting class I've been thinking about.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Barbara in FL

Old February 11th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

On Feb 11, 4:20*pm, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
Hope you had a wonderful birthday! *Mine is Monday, 2-13, almost a Valentine
baby. *I am going to a Mexican restaurant a few miles away. *Also, I plan to
go and sign up for a painting class I've been thinking about.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Barbara in FL

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes - we're celebrating by sitting
by the big window watching a snowstorm ... and eating pizza. :-)
We're warm and have lots of food - what more can a girl ask for?

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 11th 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

"Sharon" wrote in message

On Feb 11, 12:44 am, Sandy E wrote:

Howdy!

If it's your birthday, or w/in 12 months of it,
this note is for you:
Happy Birthday!

What do you do to treat yourself special on your own birthday?

I make sure there's plenty of fabric; don't want to run out ...
in this lifetime. LOL!!

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy - enjoying handquilting, more than ever...
(not my birthday, yet, this year; just anticipating ;-D )

Thanks Sandy - funny that you mention fabric. *I just made a flannel
pillowcase for my 3-yr old grand niece (cuz she's down with the flu)
and a pillow and blankie for her dolly with the same fabric. *Believe
me I'll not run out of fabric for quite some time. *:-)

Sharon (N.B.)

happy valentines day Miss Polly! i will be honest, and never thought
of music in the bathroom...now you have me thinking! i'll be running
out for chocolate for the hubby and kids...and oh yeah, for me? i'll
put some more towards my bernina-on-layaway. and i'm thinking i might
have a use for those supreme slider thingys.

Old February 11th 12, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Feb 11, 4:54*pm, Sharon wrote:
On Feb 11, 4:20*pm, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! *Mine is Monday, 2-13, almost a Valentine
baby. *I am going to a Mexican restaurant a few miles away. *Also, I plan to
go and sign up for a painting class I've been thinking about.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Barbara in FL

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes - we're celebrating by sitting
by the big window watching a snowstorm ... and eating pizza. *:-)
We're warm and have lots of food - what more can a girl ask for?

Sharon (N.B.)

happy birthday! pizza is one of the most perfect foods ever
created.

Old February 12th 12, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

Default Happy Birthday! & Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Birthday to those having one this month.

Happy Valentines Day to all.

I am in the process of making a tabletop quilt for my DD for her birthday.
This quilt will be my first in a quilt & art expo - no judging thank
goodness. It's a very plain patterned but vibrant coloured quilt which she
wasn't to see till her birthday but I was working on it when she arrived for
a visit and I didn't hear her.

Oh well, she loves it.

Di

Old February 12th 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

Happy Birthday, Barbara......my birthday is Valentine's Day! I don't know
what we'll do yet, but I know I'll be bowling that day....like every other
Tuesday!

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
news

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lucille Needlework 6 July 10th 09 03:13 PM
Happy 4th and Happy Birthday Cats Quilting 1 July 3rd 06 03:44 PM
Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance Jenn Quilting 15 September 17th 05 05:28 PM
OT HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Sooz Beads 9 June 10th 04 12:17 AM
Happy Birthday To:...... Diana Curtis Quilting 1 July 13th 03 10:30 PM