I found you guys again

Old December 11th 11, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
She in PA[_2_]

Default I found you guys again

I hope some of you remember me. Some how I lost this group then found
some of you on Face Book. Then someone ask if the to groups post
interact together and mentioned Polly Ester. I thought, I remember her
and had to search again and find you guys. I love Face Book because
you can live chat and see pictures easily.
Old December 11th 11, 07:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"She in PA" I hope some of you remember me. Some how I lost this group
then found
some of you on Face Book. Then someone ask if the to groups post
interact together and mentioned Polly Ester. I thought, I remember her
and had to search again and find you guys. I love Face Book because
you can live chat and see pictures easily.

Glad you are back!
Barbara, was in SC, now in FL

Old December 11th 11, 08:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Good to see you She.
..
In message
, She
in PA writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old December 11th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Welcome back!

-Irene

Old December 11th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

I remember you too, and I saw you in Facebook. I read them both! Where in
PA are you?

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old December 13th 11, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
She in PA[_2_]

Near Pittsburgh

On Dec 11, 5:42*pm, "Alice in PA" wrote:
I remember you too, and I saw you in Facebook. *I read them both! *Where in
PA are you?

--
Alice in PAhttp://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
"She in PA" wrote in ...

I hope some of you remember me. Some how I lost this group then found
some of you on Face Book. Then someone ask if the to groups post
interact together and mentioned Polly Ester. I thought, I remember her
and had to search again and find you guys. I love Face Book because
you can live chat and see pictures easily.- Hide quoted text -

Old December 13th 11, 01:52 PM
Safiraya Safiraya is offline
Banned

Location: Mexico