Can I craft glass objects with human blood inside???

Old July 12th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.swordfighting
Lucas J. Riesau

Default Can I craft glass objects with human blood inside???

I'm a vampire and I want to craft glass objects with human
blood inside the glass.

How can I do that???

Old July 12th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.swordfighting
Lauri Levanto

Lucas J. Riesau wrote:
I'm a vampire and I want to craft glass objects with human
blood inside the glass.

How can I do that???

If you really have to ask
you really know the answer:
score your glass without gloves

-lauri
Old July 12th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.swordfighting
Michael[_2_]

My mom successfully crafted a Mason jar with tomato juice in it. You
might try that route. One warning, though. If the lid doesn't pop
when you open the jar, don't drink the blood.

Michael

Old July 13th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.swordfighting
James Zapetis

Gee...I guess this sounds like a wise ass reply, but it isn't.

Make them hollow and fill / cap off?

Or is this a trick question?

Old July 13th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.swordfighting
Jman

On Jul 12, 4:36 pm, Michael wrote:
My mom successfully crafted a Mason jar with tomato juice in it. You
might try that route. One warning, though. If the lid doesn't pop
when you open the jar, don't drink the blood.

Michael

Muhahahahahah.... Good One ! hahahah..

Old July 13th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass,alt.swordfighting
Norma

On Jul 12, 1:10 pm, "Lucas J. Riesau" wrote:
I'm a vampire and I want to craft glass objects with human
blood inside the glass.

How can I do that???

Start by slitting your wrists.

Blood -- NOT OT gloworm Quilting 15 August 13th 06 04:00 PM
Rob Kelk swallowed Dr. R Vince Lamb sperm juice, Plenty of deep buttons inside the younger ceiling were sowing inside the angry river. David Kendrick Knots 0 April 21st 06 01:00 AM
What can I craft from human corpses ??? Tristan Beeline General Crafting 2 June 15th 05 04:14 PM
How to craft icat-proof objects ? ? ? Hans-Marc Olsen Pottery 5 December 7th 04 07:55 AM
Writing inside a glass tube D& M B Glass 7 August 28th 03 08:13 AM