OT Phone Lines

Old July 13th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Default OT Phone Lines

I'm using a neighbors computer today. Apparently the heat in my attic
has caused my phone lines to melt. At least that's what the phone
company told me. Their portion of the lines is o.k. Now to find
someone that is willing to suffer in 130 degree plus temps to install
new wiring.

To all of you trying to help me with my search for garden fabric
thanks for the help, Will get back to you when I have new wiring.

Kate T. South Mississippi
Old July 15th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

If they have been up to your attic once to discover that the telephone lines
are melted, then it seems like they could go back up and replace the wiring.
How can they be so sure the lines are melted? Have you seen a piece of the
melted wiring?

Of course their portion of the line has no problem!! And when you first got
your phone, did you buy the telephone line insurance so that you would not
have to pay for the repair? The insurance is a monthly add-on to your bill.
I am dead serious!!

Are you sure this is really what has happened? The telephone company is
not to be believed when it comes to wiring. One time my phone was
disconnected at the box on the street because the installer messed up
installing new phones for new residents. The phone company wanted to charge
me lots of money for "repairs" because they said everything at their end was
OK. I told them I wanted hands-on proof. That's when they discovered their
error.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/kayahr

"Kate T." wrote in message
I'm using a neighbors computer today. Apparently the heat in my attic
has caused my phone lines to melt. At least that's what the phone
company told me. Their portion of the lines is o.k. Now to find
someone that is willing to suffer in 130 degree plus temps to install
new wiring.

To all of you trying to help me with my search for garden fabric
thanks for the help, Will get back to you when I have new wiring.

Kate T. South Mississippi

following the lines Anne Rogers[_3_] Quilting 7 December 11th 07 08:57 PM
fix lead lines [email protected] Glass 9 August 11th 05 11:07 PM
Ot , changing colors in xst lines , as time lines Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 1 May 9th 05 02:02 PM