Sandy/Sandra Quilts

Old March 19th 04, 10:23 PM
shhdesigns

Default Sandy/Sandra Quilts

Calling all Sandy/Sandras who participated in the 1999 Sandy/Sandra
Friendship star exchange. I'm wondering who beside Sandy Foster and I have
their blocks actually in a quilt.

Canadian Quilters' Association is going to do an article on signature quilts
and I contacted the author. I'd like to try and get some of the pictures of
how we all set our blocks together.

I don't know if they will be included in the article, but I'll put them on
my webpage to see what we all came up with.

Thanks to all those non-Sandy/Sandras reading this and passing the message
on.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.

Old March 20th 04, 04:23 AM
shhdesigns

Thanks Sandy,
Glad to know somebody has read the post.
Sandy in Henderson has hers finished, mine still needs to be quilted. Will
let you know if there's any mention of our in the article.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.
....travel is as much a passion as ambition or love
L. E. Landon
"SunnyQuilt" wrote in message
I'm embarrassed to say that mine is still in pieces (in blocks, that is).

It
was a fun exchange, though, and some day I intend to get the quilt

together.

SunnyQuilt
(the Sandy who used to be in Chapel Hill, NC)

Old March 21st 04, 04:29 PM
Pat in Virginia

Hi Sandy:
My name is Pat, so I don't have a Sandy quilt. I'd be happy to
receive one anyhow ... a nice neutral colored quilt is always
welcome!
Er, on to the real reason for this post. A few years ago there
was a RCTQ Siggy Swap in which I participated. I actually
finished a quilt using those squares. If you want photos of that,
I'd be glad to help. (BTW: there are a few Sandy/Sandra squares
in it, including one from you!)
HTH. PAT, a non Sandy/Sandra in VA/USA

Old March 21st 04, 09:43 PM
shhdesigns

Hi Pat
Yes, Please send me a picture of that one. I still haven't done anything
with mine and it could inspire me to get yet another thing off my plate!