JOANN'S coupon

Old October 18th 04, 03:54 PM
Eveningrosequilt

Default JOANN'S coupon

Hi all,
I got a coupon on line from Joann's but it did't print right..
Sections of coupon on page 1
And sections of the coupon on page 2
Very strange...
Anyone out there have the same problem
tyia
Eve

Old October 18th 04, 04:18 PM
Polly Esther

Things to try so you can print it all on the same page - Can you just block
the coupon and print "selection"? What about deleting some of page 1 so it
will all print on page 1, or tossing in some blank lines on page l - forcing
all of the coupon to move on the page 2, and just print page 2? There's more
than one way to out-think a printer. Polly

Old October 18th 04, 06:34 PM
Allison

If you're using Netscape you can do "print preview" and then shrink the
page until it's the right size.

Allison

Old October 19th 04, 04:03 AM
Eveningrosequilt

Yes thank you all so much
Now I have coupons
YEA!!!
Off shopping I will go
thanks again
Eve

Old October 19th 04, 04:51 AM
Pauline O'Connell

Hey - may I have a coupon too?

Pauline

Old October 21st 04, 02:14 AM
Frosty772

Just press the left button on the mouse, highlight the coupon and then right
click the mouse and click copy. Paste the coupon on any document that allow you
to print it (I put mine in an email and just press print without sending it
anywhere, or i just send it to myself for to print over and over) that way you
just have just have the coupon and it saves ink not print unnessary parts of
the page.
Old April 26th 05, 08:45 PM
Susie

I guess that link didn't work that I sent.
Try this and scroll down to find the link that says "expires 4/30/05
http://www.anjai.com/quilts/
Susie

Does anyone have a current in-store coupon they could forward to me? I

was
planning on going today to get some flannel to make a faux chenille

blanket,
but I think my daughter threw out my flyer when she set the dinner table
last night.

Old April 26th 05, 08:47 PM
Susie

Must be a lot of people accessing it as sometimes it works for me
and other times it doesn't. Try a little later maybe,

Old April 26th 05, 09:42 PM
Betsy Ross

What's the story with the coupons? They say "no reproductions" so what
happens with the jpgs?