prayers needed

Old October 22nd 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default prayers needed

DH just talked to his sil and she has evacuated her home. She can't get
too far but is at the church praying. Her home burned in '03 and has
fire on two sides again. (yep, I know why did she build there but that
is not the point now) She lost her husband (dh's bro) in January and
has had a time for several years now. She can really use your prayers
about now. There are several firefighters in SD county in critical
condition that can well use your prayers too.
TIA, Taria

Old October 22nd 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Getting on to it, Taria. So sad for your family, and those involved in
trying to control this horror.
..
In message Nw6Ti.2944$uE4.2277@trnddc07, Taria
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 22nd 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Count me in. Keep in touch.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 22nd 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Oh my, that poor woman. What terrible burdens she's had. Sending prayers
out from MO.

--

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.
leslie AT spunkyladycreations DOT com

Old October 22nd 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

Prayers coming for entire family

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old October 22nd 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

Major prayers are on the way. I've got a niece and nephew-in-law are in San
Diego.

--
Cindy from MO

Old October 22nd 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carissa

Yikes, my brother and his family are also in that area. Prayers for your
family, as well as mine coming from Canada.

Carissa

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/Elywyn
Butterflies are not insects, they are

Old October 22nd 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Good thoughts heading her way from Kansas. I got a call this morning from
the mom of one of my best friends. My friend Callie lives in Malibu and she
had to evacuate last night.

It's really bad.

Cindy

Old October 22nd 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Prayers being said for your SIL and for all that are being affected by
the fires..
Michele from Ohio

OT prayers needed jheller Yarn 14 May 6th 06 02:20 AM
ot prayers needed Taria Quilting 41 July 18th 05 05:14 PM