I'm off!

Old October 31st 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default I'm off!

At least, I will be *very* early tomorrow morning! I'll be in Houston
for the Festival, but my stash -- such as it is -- will be ably guarded
by Dexter and DH. However, if anyone wants to come and rearrange the
quarter-blocks I've done in the Northwind pattern so that they're less
ho-hum, that would be fine. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

Old October 31st 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

And I am soooooooo envious! One of these years I *will* get to go. Have a
blast, fondle/try out/buy lots of goodies and give everyone a hug for me,
please.

--

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.
leslie AT spunkyladycreations DOT com

Old October 31st 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

This is one show I would like to get to sometime. Have fun and bring
back lots of ideas!

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

Old October 31st 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Have a wonderful time Sandy! See lots, do lots, buy lots and report
back!

Patti in Seattle

Old October 31st 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Me, too. I leave tomorrow AM with a group from our guild. Hopefully will see
some of you there!! This is my first trip to Houston and I'm so excited!!!!

--
Donna in NE La.

Old October 31st 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

take the most comfortable shows you own, you'll need'em to
get round to see all the amazing quilts and vendors there.
the show is HUGE!!!!
wish i could make it every year but at least i made it once
in my lifetime.
have a blast and dont forget RCTQ meets in the lunchroom and
usually does dinner on Saturday night at a local restaurant
too, not to be missed.
take an empty suitcase for all your stash buying. take a
camera for pix of the gang at lunch/dinner.
did i mention take comfy shoes, lol.
might want eye drops too cuz at the end of each day you're
eyes might be red from being sooo wide open all day, lol.
there is sooooo much to see and do there, it takes longer
than the few days it is open to see it all.
have a blast!!!
hugz to all RCTQ there from me in the sunny south pacific,
jeanne

"Donna in NE La." wrote...

Old November 4th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Default Back from Houston was I'm off!

Got back yesterday! I had a blast and it was AWESOME!! I did take
comfortable shoes and boy am I glad--I walked and walked and bought and
bought!! Saw all the beautiful quilts and am so ready to get sewing again!!

--
Donna in NE La.

Old November 4th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Meandering

On Nov 4, 12:27 pm, "Donna in NE La." wrote:
[...]

Cooool, What did you buy?????

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Marsha in nw, Ohio

Old November 6th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

Let's see--a kit for a kid's quilt "Alien Invasion"--looks like little
spacemen, several patterns for tablerunners, quilt, etc., books (One is the
"Quilt that Walked to Golden" by Sandra Dallas and some by Emilie Richards),
fat quarters, two embroidery design collections (one by Loralie "Bathing
Beauties" and one for making clutch purses in the hoop). And then stopped at
a quilt shop on the way home and bought another sackful of fabric!! It was
so much fun and so overwhelming!! Can't wait for next year!!

--
Donna in NE La.
ps.com...