US potter looking for a studio situation in the UK

Old July 22nd 03, 08:23 AM
Nancy Albin

Default US potter looking for a studio situation in the UK

HI my daughter is possibly going to acting school in the UK and wants me
to live in the Country with her I would need to work on a show and
sell my work while there,certainly can.t afford to set up my own studio.
I would be willing to do an exchange. I hand build and electric fire to
cone 2. My work is collected by people in the US,Uk, Sweden,Norway
,Finland and Kuwait. I've been working showing and sellinng since 1970.
Any help or suggestions appreciated. Nancy Jane

Old July 25th 03, 06:37 AM
Nancy Albin

That hasn't been decided yet.

Old July 25th 03, 03:16 PM
paula

i would suggest you contact this group again when you know your
location.The United Kingdom is rather a large country you know!!!.
Old July 27th 03, 11:14 AM
AndWhyNot

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:37:25 -0400 (EDT), (Nancy
Albin) wrote:

That hasn't been decided yet.

Was going to offer to help ........... but if you don't know where you
are going to be ........... we can't !!