A finish-finish!

Old May 30th 12, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

Default A finish-finish!

I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown
Old May 30th 12, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 5/30/12 12:13 PM, ndjoan wrote:

I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

gorgeous!!!

Old May 31st 12, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 5/30/2012 4:42 PM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

gorgeous!!!

blushing Thank you, Cheryl!

Old May 31st 12, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy Spera

On 5/30/2012 12:13 PM, ndjoan wrote:

I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

Beautiful.

Nancy
Old May 31st 12, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 5/31/2012 7:42 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Beautiful.

Thanks, Nancy!

Old June 1st 12, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Beautiful work
mirjam

Old June 7th 12, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Liz from Humbug

On May 30, 9:13*am, ndjoan wrote:
I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and RCTNP.

I hope you enjoy it!

--
* * * * Joan

See my needlework hehttp://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

happiness, then go ahead and worry! *If they can't, why worry?

Unknown

Congratulations!!!!!!! :-) It's always soooooo nice to actually
finish something - Frame and all!!!!!!!

Liz from Humbug

OH!!!!! A P.S. here. DH, when I was out teaching kids to stitch last
Friday, signed us up for satellite internet. I almost crowned him
because I could think of all kinds of better uses for $60 a month than
high speed internet but, since it's a done deal, I may as well take
advantage of it. I'll finally be able to join RCTNP!!!!!!! I have
two pictures of kids from the farm to show and a picture of the
"Horse's Ears" project for my EGA buddy.

Liz from Humbug

Old June 8th 12, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 6/6/2012 11:43 PM, Liz from Humbug wrote:

OH!!!!! A P.S. here. DH, when I was out teaching kids to stitch last
Friday, signed us up for satellite internet. I almost crowned him
because I could think of all kinds of better uses for $60 a month than
high speed internet but, since it's a done deal, I may as well take
advantage of it. I'll finally be able to join RCTNP!!!!!!! I have
two pictures of kids from the farm to show and a picture of the
"Horse's Ears" project for my EGA buddy.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Will your email change then, too?

A finish! ndjoan Needlework 3 April 13th 12 05:29 PM
New Finish Liadain Needlework 2 March 5th 11 10:17 AM
A finish! Amy in Transit... Quilting 0 October 27th 10 05:51 PM
A finish - first finish of 09 Cheryl Isaak Needlework 16 January 26th 09 11:15 PM
I can finish it now! Lindroos Quilting 0 October 26th 03 04:39 AM