The Power of Being Established

Old October 25th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default The Power of Being Established

glassman wrote:
wrote in message

Dennis could you give us the names of just a couple of your students that
are making a primary income doing glass, by taking your advice?

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Sure.....and I'll give you a list of all my artisan and retailer
customers while I'm at it.

Whatever makes you think I care what you think? You have never been,
and will never be, a customer of mine. Credibility with you and the
gutter gaggle here is irrelevant.

Dennis Brady

Victorian Art Glass - http:://www.vicartglass.com
DeBrady Glassworks - http://www.debrady.com
Glass Campus - http://www.glasscampus.com

Old October 25th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Brock

Brock is the guy who beats you like a ****ing gong regularly.
Found those quotes, bought those books . . . Lying turd.

Who's this Brock fella that he thinks he's worth quoting?

Was he the character that told beginners to use the same kiln firing
schedule for Bullseye as for Spectrum . . .

Like Jack Bowman does and many, many others.
Dennis you really do not understand the concept of heat work, do you?

or perhaps he was the one that claimed an 80 grit sanding belt becomes
a 100 grit belt when it wears down? . . .

And they do. They become worn and act as a different belt.
Many people say that, not just me

Maybe he's the antique that thinks you should babysit your kiln
and not bother using a digital controller?

I think it is a great idea for newbies.
If you had done it you might have a clue about heat work.

Dennis, you have been caught lying so many times, we can't even keep
track.
That is bad, but what is worse, is the possibility that some newbies
might think you actually know what you are talking about. That is why
you will be clobbered every time you post some crap.

Found those quotes, bought those books back . . . lying turd.

Old October 25th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

wrote:
glassman wrote:
wrote in message

Dennis could you give us the names of just a couple of your students that
are making a primary income doing glass, by taking your advice?

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com

Sure.....and I'll give you a list of all my artisan and retailer
customers while I'm at it.

Whatever makes you think I care what you think? You have never been,
and will never be, a customer of mine. Credibility with you and the
gutter gaggle here is irrelevant.

Dennis Brady

Well now...you must care otherwise why are you constantly coming here
and trying to defend yourself. As long as you continually push your
self promotion and unprovable bragging you'll always be scorned. Have
you ever thought about trying to be a nice guy and actually try to
participate?

Old October 25th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
ups.com...

Are you under the impression you're the exclusive participants here?

Exclusive? Well, one thing's for damn certain...none of the rest of us are
getting ripped all over the internet for non-delivery of paid-for
merchandise and getting called a liar about every post we make.

I think YOU are in "that" exclusive club, dickhead.

Where the **** are YOUR supporters?

Old October 25th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Javahut

Why do you keep coming here then? You bitch about us but then you keep
responding in kind.

BECAUSE HE IS A ****ING TROLL AND HE KEEPS BEING FED!!

KILLFILE THE ASSWIPE AND MAKE THIS A GLASS FORUM AGAIN. THIS IS THE ONLY
PLACE THAT HE CAN POST BECAUSE IT IS UN MODERATED, PEOPLE KEEP ANSWERING
HIM,

STOP REPLYING TO THE GUTTERSNIPE....

Old October 25th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
ups.com...

Whatever makes you think I care what you think? You have never been,
and will never be, a customer of mine. Credibility with you and the
gutter gaggle here is irrelevant.

Dennis Brady

Irrelevant is good, shrimpdick. You have zero credibility anywhere in the
world of glass anyway.

Did that cargo ship full of glass make it to Finland, yet? Still selling
those 900F tips? Still think stretching lead weakens it? Still ripping off
unsuspecting kiln buyers?

POWER! I HAVE POWER! Teacher Gal Quilting 24 July 26th 06 02:25 PM
eScrew [email protected] Yarn 0 December 20th 04 11:54 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Needlework 0 December 20th 04 10:23 AM
eScrew zen story [email protected] Quilting 0 December 20th 04 09:59 AM
funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 02:05 PM