Hair is all gone./chemo

Old June 7th 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Hair is all gone./chemo

Handling it well Sherry because of the friends I have here and at home. I
love you all.
Pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thank you Cindy...it all helps.
Pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Taria,
Chemo will be done by the end of July...we have an above grounds pool so
that will help. I hope I don't need radiation being the breast is off.
Pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I had some waves in my hair...maybe it will grownin straight so I can
finally have a neat bob stylle cut if not I amgoing the Sharon Osbourne cut
when it grows back. I've wore my hiar the same for years...if I can shave it
I can wear it punked...
Pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Believe it or not Jan..... I'm having fun with this one....if Melissa
Etheridge can pull off a concert being bald then I can sport the look for
now. I admired Melisa with that concert...what a brave and great singer.
Pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Wow Pami, you have amazing spirit and determination. Keep it up the
positive outlook! Enjoy the buzz, it's fashionable these days especially if
you dye it a funky colour! LOL Take care of yourself. You're in my
thoughts.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Treasure your Mind, Cherish your Reason, Hold to your Purpose
Epictetus (52 c.e - 135 c.e.)

"pami" wrote in message
I was losing so much hair that I went to the barber shop this morning. I
had hair everywhere in the shower and I knew this was my buzz day. It

feels
different but if I had let all my hair come off on it's own I would of
needed a plumber to clean out a drain. I will wear a cap out but at home

my
cats and family don't mind the bald me. Next chemo is on the 14th.
Pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sharon,
I am actually putting away all my shampoo products today .......all I need
is my shower gel for now...I love the Avon shower gel with the handle on
it...that's how I found my lump believe it or not...had some on my hand I
felt it...Thank you Avon....I'll never stop using the shower gel
Pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh my goodness..yes....I have a retractable lamp on my computer bench and
actually the head helps my scalp...hehehehehe
pami

Old June 7th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kate,
I don't think I am a wig person unless I have to go to a wedding or a nice
restaurant. I would do it only to make others more comfortable around me.
I am me..and this is happening.and it will be a chapter inmy life that I can
giggle about being bald now and look back 20 years from now 1 and think I
must of been crazy...hehehehe. I have these biker sunglasses and if the
bald head and sunglasses don't fit the style. I might go over and have my
pic taken with Paulie Sr.from Orange County Choppers/OCC ...they are in the
area...they have a TV show...they build motorcycles...but really unique
ones...maybe they culd make a breast cancer one and raffle it off...for the
cure
Pami