what's on your Wish List???

Old December 20th 05, 01:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default what's on your Wish List???

I got a laser level! My mother sent me one after I told her that was all I
wanted. I haven't had it out to play with yet.
KJ
"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

A 90 degree laser level. Miz Fabric Tramp told me that it was the best
tool for squaring up a quilt. Beam out those lines and draw them with a
marking implement.

That quilters pocket knife gadget. It just looks too fun.

marcella

Old December 20th 05, 01:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Tina:
YOU are Miss America? Wow! Why haven't you mentioned this before
now??
Good wishes back to ya!

PAT, grinnning in VA/USA

Tina wrote:

....cut...
I wish you all could know how much I love you..... without sounding
like I'm reading a speech from the Miss America Pageant! LOL

But really, I DO, wish you all peace, joy, happiness, but most of all -
more love in your life than your heart could possibly hold!

Hugs and NOEL,
Tina, in Houston, TX

Old December 20th 05, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I wish Santa would bring Kathy Applebaum and her Magical Quilting
Machine to my house to finish my UFO tops!! I'd give her free
room and board, including Chocolate!
PAT in VA/USA

Kate G. wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

Me........

Fabric -- and lots of it!
More Rotary Blades...
Shelves for my Sewing Room
Lots of time to quilt!

((Like maybe a quilting cruise!)) == probably won't get that one -- but you
can always wish!

Kate in MI

Old December 20th 05, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I hope to never be so grown up that Santa doesn't come to my house!

Tina, who needs to hurry up and finish stitching her stocking!

Old December 20th 05, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Kate G. wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

Dunno. A cutting table maybe. Or a proper sewing area. I'm really too
heartbroken to want anything at all.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old December 20th 05, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

A 90 degree laser level. Miz Fabric Tramp told me that it was the best
tool for squaring up a quilt. Beam out those lines and draw them with a
marking implement.

Marcella, what is that?? It sounds too good to be true!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old December 20th 05, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
I wish Santa would bring Kathy Applebaum and her Magical Quilting Machine
to my house to finish my UFO tops!! I'd give her free room and board,
including Chocolate!
PAT in VA/USA

Poor Santa would get a hernia trying to move that thing! ROFLOL

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old December 20th 05, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

I think we all second these Christmas wishes!!!!!

Kate in MI

and third, and fourth....

I wish I could really, physically reach out and hug you all.
I wish I could heal those of you who are ill, hurting or suffering.
I wish I could give peace, comfort and happiness to all those who are
lacking it.
I wish I could send home every son and daughter who is in Iraq this
Christmas.
I wish you could all know how richly blessed I feel to have made the
wonderful friends that I have found here at RCTQ..... oh wait a
minute..... that one already came true too!

Old December 20th 05, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Kate G." wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

Me........

Fabric -- and lots of it!
More Rotary Blades...
Shelves for my Sewing Room
Lots of time to quilt!

((Like maybe a quilting cruise!)) == probably won't get that one -- but you
can always wish!

Kate in MI

Hmmm...I'd like my sewing room to magically become larger so I'd have
room for a cutting table and/or a nice machine cabinet. G

However, I can't complain, since I do at least have a (small) room and
since DH gave me my gift early -- a brand new iPod!

Old December 20th 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:24:30 GMT, the black rose
wrote:

Kate G. wrote:

of things quilty....

for **SANTA** to bring to you?

Dunno. A cutting table maybe. Or a proper sewing area. I'm really too
heartbroken to want anything at all.

(((Hugs))) Your wee friend is with you in spirit. Take care,

-- Jo in Scotland

No revised Information list! MRH Yarn 4 December 2nd 05 06:46 PM
The Links List: for newbies and oldbies alike Dr. Sooz Beads 13 June 21st 05 01:07 AM
let the HUG LIST begin....! Queen of Squishies Quilting 25 June 15th 05 12:14 PM
Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?) Kandice Seeber Beads 9 February 7th 04 09:41 PM
HUG list definition & invitation (little long) Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 August 31st 03 02:24 PM