Searching for machine/commercial-rolled flashed glass

Old December 3rd 05, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Default Searching for machine/commercial-rolled flashed glass

Also Northwest Art Glass in Seattle WA

Old December 3rd 05, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote:
Also Northwest Art Glass in Seattle WA

Why didn't you just say that in the first place? Oh wait, you had to
run to the catalogs and look it up.

Old December 3rd 05, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

No need. We also sell it.
http://www.victorianartglass.biz/pro...St%20Just.html

Old December 3rd 05, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote:
No need. We also sell it.
http://www.victorianartglass.biz/pro...St%20Just.html

Well then, why in the heck would you recommend Fremont in the first
place and not NW????

Old December 4th 05, 01:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

Thanks Dennis Brady and Javahut.
I have followed your link, Dennis, to VictorianArtGlass/St.Just, and it
does look promising.
Javahut, I will check out Fremont in Seattle.
This newsgroup is sometimes goofy, but I must say that it almost always
comes up with the goods.
Thanks again,
John

Old December 4th 05, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

As a US manufacturer it provides a more consistent supply source with
more colours to chose from. You know that as well as I do, but you
asked only to start an argument. I reply only to supply information
for other readers.

Fremont is also available direct, from Northwest Art Glass, or from
Victorian Art Glass.

http://www.victorianartglass.biz
http://www.debrady.com
http://www.glasscampus.com

Old December 4th 05, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"John O. Riordan - Riordan Artistry" wrote in
message oups.com...
Thanks Dennis Brady and Javahut.
I have followed your link, Dennis, to VictorianArtGlass/St.Just, and it
does look promising.
Javahut, I will check out Fremont in Seattle.
This newsgroup is sometimes goofy, but I must say that it almost always
comes up with the goods.
Thanks again,
John

That's pretty funny, all the double talk and BS has confused the poor guy.

By the looks of it John, you are in Chicago, save yourself the grief,
Fremont makes mouthblown glass, not commercial Flash, that was Dennis's run
at genius.

I would suggest the bigger wholesalers that are also importers, don't know
who the importer is of St. Just, but if Rainbow has it on the East coast, I
would hazard a guess and think that they may be it, or Bendheim or
Hollander, there is a Hollander branch in Chicago area, tell Ed or Diane, if
they are still there, what you need. Ed Hoy's in Naperville, big maybe, and
a bigger PIA to do business with. What about CR Loo on the west coast?
They used to be involved with importing mouthblown, are they still?

Old December 4th 05, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass

wrote in message
ups.com...
\ I reply only to supply information
for other readers.

No, you only reply when it is in your own self-serving interest.

Geez...does anybody else miss Mikey Savad?

Old December 4th 05, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

As far as I know the only distributes of St. Just are Northwest Art
Glass, Rainbow Art Glass and Ed Hoy.

Hollander lost the account a couple of years ago. Bendheim has an
exclusive North America deal with Lamberts and does not sell French
glass.

Old December 4th 05, 11:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass

"Vic" wrote in message
ups.com...

As far as I know the only distributes of St. Just are Northwest Art
Glass, Rainbow Art Glass and Ed Hoy.

Hollander lost the account a couple of years ago. Bendheim has an
exclusive North America deal with Lamberts and does not sell French
glass.

AH-Ha, I thought I had purchased it from Hollander before, but it has been a
while, so that answers that question,,, John is in Chicagoland, and
therefore makes sense to get it from Hoy, But that can be tricky....unless
he wants alot. and pre-pays, and gives up a first born grandchild with a
picture of the storefront tattooed into his/her forehead. and then you
can't have it for 8 weeks.

Soldering jump rings with glass Robin Jewelry 9 September 9th 04 04:41 AM
Lampworkers meijhana Beads 46 September 27th 03 04:14 AM
glaze FAQ's Tom Buck Pottery 0 August 18th 03 01:26 AM
FA: $5.00The Technique of Stained Glass Elric of Imrryr Marketplace 0 July 30th 03 03:53 AM
glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 18th 03 05:40 AM