Simple Pleasures

Old November 18th 05, 10:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Simple Pleasures

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Correction: That was the Plumbing and Heating Technician!!
Yikes! PAT

An eating technician... Hm... I think I'm one of those!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 18th 05, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Getting a phone call from my husband this morning telling me he is NOT
going to Iraq on Dec 8th (we have been waiting for the yes or no message
all week) He will be going this summer but at least it gives us the
holidays together

Roberta (in VA)

Tina wrote:
Ok Pat - I'm stealing your material here. I really needed this the
last couple of days, so I went back to my "Simple Pleasures" file and
reread all the ones from before. They sure do help a lot Pat and I
can't tell you how grateful I was for that thread!

So how bout it anyone? Got any new Simple Pleasures to share?
Holidays are coming, people get busy, lose focus..... time to remember
the really important things in life!

Time for Life's Simple Pleasures!! What has made you happy this week?
(If nothing has, no need to report ... just read a few notes and you
too might realize you do have some little pleasures in your life too!!)
"copyright credit - Pat in Virginia"

Hugs and TIA,
Tina

Old November 18th 05, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What WONDERFUL news Roberta! I am so happy for you both for the extra
holiday time!

Hugs,
Tina

Old November 18th 05, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh Roberta that is wonderful. I hope you all have the best holiday season
ever.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

Old November 18th 05, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT surprising outfits Simple Pleasures

Be greatful she wasn't wearing a thong!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Last night while waiting at a traffic light, we saw an astounding sight.
The driver of car ahead of us popped out of her car, dashed to the trunk,
and retrieved a package. She was an older teen, wearing a really short
skirt. Really Short, maybe just covering her bottom. It was fitted through
the hips, with a bias ruffle about 6" long. When she bent over, the wind
blew the ruffle up, giving the community a front row view of her briefs.
Hey, she was driving a new Mercedes .... surely she could afford more
fabric for her skirt!!
PAT

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...

I enjoyed being short today. There was a woman at the grocery store
parking lot wearing low-rise jeans. She was much too old and round for
the style. Just as I stepped out of our truck, she slid (ha !) out of
her car and her britches bared her backside.
Being short enough to duck out of sight was a good thing. At least
until I could compose myself. My, what a sight. DH missed the show. I
would not let him go over and ask her to do it again. Polly

Old November 18th 05, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

depends of how the 'male equivalent' looks Jack : )
Taria

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

I guess the male equivalent is guys who can't afford adult size
shirts so they end up leaving a strip of bare chest down the front
(see any Robbie Williams or George Michael video). Do ladies
complain about that?

Old November 18th 05, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

you got that right - pale white with zits !! EWWWWWWWWhhhhh!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Taria" wrote in message
depends of how the 'male equivalent' looks Jack : )
Taria

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

I guess the male equivalent is guys who can't afford adult size
shirts so they end up leaving a strip of bare chest down the front
(see any Robbie Williams or George Michael video). Do ladies
complain about that?

============== j-c ====== @ ====== purr . demon . co . uk
==============
Jack Campin: 11 Third St, Newtongrange EH22 4PU, Scotland | tel 0131 660
4760
http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/jack/ for CD-ROMs and free | fax 0870
0554 975
stuff: Scottish music, food intolerance, & Mac logic fonts | mob 07800
739 557

Old November 18th 05, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Cradle robbing Simple Pleasures

I have to agree there, but my Dh is only 17 months younger than me.
Back when we were 18 and 19 that was something to talk about.

Dee in Oz

Old November 19th 05, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I do Jack, I don't think that is sexy or macho/masculine - I think it's
gross.

Tina

Old November 23rd 05, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I like the original version better. He brings plums and then eats them.
What fun!
Diana