Frapper

Old November 15th 05, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Frapper

well I added myself...sure did think I added myself in the right
place...I am about hmmm a mile off. Guess that's ok since I really
don't want to give away exactly where the stash is

Roberta (in VA)
Old November 15th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Roberta, it sort of goes by where the zip code is. My "pin" is almost 5
miles from my house, because we have a small town and sparsely populated
("thinly settled" as they say in New England) un-incorporated village
that both share a zip code -- so the pin is located at the town center.

This is not supposed to be a tool for stash raids, I think. More a tool
for meet-ups ;-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Old November 15th 05, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

http://www.frappr.com/rctq
hurry up girl!!!
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"dreamboat" wrote...

Old November 15th 05, 11:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks. I'll get right to it.
dreamboat
"nzlstar*" wrote in message
http://www.frappr.com/rctq
hurry up girl!!!
jeanne

Old November 16th 05, 01:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

nzlstar* wrote:

http://www.frappr.com/rctq
hurry up girl!!!
jeanne

Grump!
It keeps telling me I have an 'invalid city'! I did enter Sittingbourne
rather than the village name, but it doesn't like me!
Grump off

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old November 16th 05, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

So tell them to add your city -- you only need the latitude and
longitude, then go to the request city be added page --
http://www.frappr.com/?a=cityrequest

Old November 16th 05, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Did you put 'England, (United Kingdom)' Kate?
It seems to prefer that designation.
I got in on Bridgnorth after I had put it that way. Before that it
wouldn't even take Shrewsbury.
..
In message , Kate
Dicey writes
It keeps telling me I have an 'invalid city'! I did enter
Sittingbourne rather than the village name, but it doesn't like me!
Grump off

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 16th 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Patti wrote:

Did you put 'England, (United Kingdom)' Kate?
It seems to prefer that designation.
I got in on Bridgnorth after I had put it that way. Before that it
wouldn't even take Shrewsbury.

I just typed in Sittingbourne... It then popped up 'Sittingbourne,
England', but when I hit the enter button it rejected me!