Frapper Quilts

Old November 13th 05, 02:49 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Default HEY TINA!! Frapper Quilts

try the zoom bar on the left of the screen

--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
hmmmmm, i added me and waited about ten mins but its still not showing
me.
i see Bonnie added herself in the meantime tho.
admittedly the view on auckland isnt as close up as the usa shows.
i guess we're just too far away from the action.
oh well.
hugz,
jeanne
whos gonna stop waving an FQ out her window like a twit
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Jessamy" wrote...
so I noticed on closer examination lol but thanks for the explanation!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old November 13th 05, 02:50 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Default Frapper Quilts

Check again every few hours - the names are rolling in!

--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

"Anne in CA" wrote in message
This is such fun! I had been toying with a map (for my own use only) of
where various rctq members lived. Frank's map now shows some North
America, one UK and one Europe. Where are those downunda gals? And we need
Tutu, too ;-)

This could help with the planning of an international RR.

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Sandy Foster wrote:
In article ,
"Frank Reid" ten.tsacmoc@diersicnarf wrote:

In the past, folks have asked if I could post pics of Brenda's quilts.
Found a new and very free way of doing just that: Frapper.
Google has a new service that is very easy to post pictures. I set one
up for RCTQ at http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Have a blast. One thing thats really nice is that you can post your
location so you can see who is in you general vicinity.
The first one in there is my daughter Anneliese's quilt.

Okay, I'm on there, too. What fun to see a map with us on it! I hope lots
more do this -- no personal information needed, except a screen name and
a zip code.

Old November 13th 05, 02:51 AM
Cheryl in Oz

Thanks Frank - cool!
--

"Frank Reid" ten.tsacmoc@diersicnarf wrote in message
In the past, folks have asked if I could post pics of Brenda's quilts.
Found a new and very free way of doing just that: Frapper.
Google has a new service that is very easy to post pictures. I set one up
for RCTQ at http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Have a blast. One thing thats really nice is that you can post your
location so you can see who is in you general vicinity.
The first one in there is my daughter Anneliese's quilt.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old November 13th 05, 03:50 AM
melinda

Anne in CA wrote:
This is such fun! I had been toying with a map (for my own use only) of
where various rctq members lived. Frank's map now shows some North
America, one UK and one Europe. Where are those downunda gals? And we
need Tutu, too ;-)

This could help with the planning of an international RR.

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

I'm just adding myself now, without picture at this stage...

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old November 13th 05, 03:55 AM
KJ

We just have to keep the addy posted so others can join.
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old November 13th 05, 03:57 AM
melinda

Anne in CA wrote:
This is such fun! I had been toying with a map (for my own use only) of
where various rctq members lived. Frank's map now shows some North
America, one UK and one Europe. Where are those downunda gals? And we
need Tutu, too ;-)

This could help with the planning of an international RR.

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

My postion on the map isn't quite the right spot, just the
closest 'big' city.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old November 13th 05, 04:34 AM
Dannielle

Thanks Frank! This is fantastic!

Dannielle

Old November 13th 05, 05:10 AM
Dixie

Thanks a bunch Frank.
Dixie.

When I give to you something I made with my hands I share my heart.

Old November 13th 05, 05:17 AM
Cheryl in Oz

How do you add a picture? I got one in the "gallery" but it doesn't show on
my shout.

Can anyone explain in reall little words please - my brain is in shock from
doing housework all day! Ho - hum. Back to the vac and washer!
--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

"rory" wrote in message
cool! I've add a pic!
marina

http://community.webshots.com/user/kometamarina

Old November 13th 05, 05:25 AM
nzlstar*

well im on the map now but i now live in auckland, auckland (new zealand).
ok, uh, yea sure, whatever (talk to the hand stupid map).
at present the only one in nz too.
oh well at least i'm somewhere.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting

"Cheryl in Oz" wrote...
try the zoom bar on the left of the screen

"nzlstar*" wrote...