RCTQ Directory Vol 11 UPDATE

Old September 27th 04, 10:18 PM
Dawn in Alberta

I know that I really haven't been posting allot lately but I would still like to be in the directory , so I tried filling out the form , but it wont let me, it has to do with the zip/ postal code, the form wont let me put numbers into it, yet another reason not to like the Canadian postal system , da darn numbers.

Dawn

--
When life gets you down , Get up and Mambo
John Candy
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message ...
I've been asked when I'm going to update the directory...well, why not now?

Deadline is October 15th to get your info to me. This time we're trying
something different. Alice has set up a form for everyone to fill out. The
info will be mailed to me when you hit the submit button. Isn't she great?
Instructions are on the website below. As always, if you know someone who is
usually on the newsgroup but is not reading right now, let them know it's
time to update.

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/Directory/index.htm

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

---

Old September 27th 04, 10:23 PM
Dawn in Alberta

It will let you put in Jewel Tones but you have to put it in as Jeweltones.
Single word only , you should see what the form does to you when you put
numbers in the zip/ postal code area.

Dawn
--
When life gets you down , Get up and Mambo
John Candy
Remove the NOSpam to reply

"Donna in Idaho"
wanted to put jewel tones - it wouldn't let me!!! I like jewel tones.
:-)

LN - I'll be in Sun Valley between Oct 12 & 19 enjoying the Jazz and
beautiful mountain scenery. I you send out the confirmation e-mail during
that time, I won't be here to answer it.
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

Old September 27th 04, 10:28 PM
nana2b

Done! A great job! I hope thismade it easier for you. Linda

Old September 27th 04, 10:36 PM
Flossy

Its a great form but not good for anyone across the pond...I have had to be
creative with the zip code and I dont have a state with 2 letters so I hope you
can make sense of it all
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old September 27th 04, 10:51 PM

WAY cool LN and Alice! Super easy-peasy too.

Is there a way to change the zip code field so that it will accept text for the
outside-of-usa members?
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

I've been asked when I'm going to update the directory...well, why not now?

Deadline is October 15th to get your info to me. This time we're trying
something different. Alice has set up a form for everyone to fill out. The
info will be mailed to me when you hit the submit button. Isn't she great?
Instructions are on the website below. As always, if you know someone who is
usually on the newsgroup but is not reading right now, let them know it's
time to update.

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/Directory/index.htm

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

---

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old September 27th 04, 11:04 PM

On September 27 2004, you wrote:
I know that I really haven't been posting allot lately but I would
still like to be in the directory , so I tried filling out the form ,
but it wont let me, it has to do with the zip/ postal code, the form
wont let me put numbers into it, yet another reason not to like the
Canadian postal system , da darn numbers.

Dawn

I had the same problem, Dawn, so I left that field blank and hoped for
the best....it did accept the form.:-)

--
-

Old September 27th 04, 11:10 PM
Queen of Squishies

Awesome! I LOVE this new way, it is SO much easier! Many thanks to both of
you.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old September 27th 04, 11:12 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Donna in Idaho" (remove spam) wrote in message
I wanted to put jewel tones - it wouldn't let me!!! I like jewel tones.
:-)

Hmmm... maybe it's a plot. That's the very same phrase that gave me fits!
LOL

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old September 27th 04, 11:39 PM
Dawn in Alberta

Just wanted to say thanks to both Alice and LN , for doing this for us all ,
its a wonderful idea, and the thoughtfulness behind it , is great, makes me
glad to be part of the great quilting frame.

Dawn