Lancaster PA Quilt Show

Old March 25th 04, 12:51 AM
Kathy

I just look at your webshots page. Wow! What beautiful quilts! What do you
teach?

Glad you like my stuff! You can check out the QHC webpage (QHConline.com) to
see the classes I will be teaching next week.

I offer mostly basic technique workshops, but have a two-day Stellar Sojourn
workshop as well. It's a really exciting lone star design class

If you would like my "resume" please feel free to E Mail me privately and I'll
send it along.

Kathy

http://community.webshots.com/user/katquilts53
Old March 26th 04, 03:15 AM
frood

I wish I could go, but you'll just have to shop without me. You can talk
about me if you want, but be nice. G

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Who will be at the Quilt Show in Lancaster Pennsylvania, USA next
week? I will be there on Thursday. Is there a meeting planned?

PAT in VA/USA

Old March 26th 04, 04:01 AM
Frank Reid

Hello, everyone,
This is Frank's "Wiff" -- I will be going to Lancaster on the Saturday.
Would love to go on a weekday when the crowds are less, but Frank just keeps
on buying the WRONG lottery ticket!!! g

Thanks for all the kind words about my Jewel Box quilt getting in a
magazine...it was pretty exciting. Hmmm, does anyone know what Frank has
planned for that surprise...I'm sure we all could come up with some good
ideas!

Brenda

Old March 26th 04, 04:24 AM
The Brown Family

Hi Betty.......nice to hear from you! Wish I were going to Lancaster this
year, missed it last year and went the 2 yrs. before......maybe next year.
Wish I knew what the surprise was, but I'm sure it will be
wonderful......Frank seems to put alot of thought into things for you.
Still have to get out and get my copy.....which one is it again....Quilt
Magazine?

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old March 26th 04, 05:01 AM
Butterfly

They can talk about me to as in
THIS is what I bought for Butterfly and this and.....
Butterfly (jez gettin back into the swing of things)

om...

Old March 26th 04, 05:06 AM
Mary in Oregon

in that case, everyone can talk about me. g

--
Mary

Old March 26th 04, 06:11 AM
Sharon Harper

Yaaaaaay Brenda! Good to see you finally managed to get to the 'puter.
Hey, at least you are GOING to the show - it's a wee bit far for me to
travel (and considering how I spent at the local show prolly a good thing
I'm NOT going! LOL). Have a great time and don't forget to drop in again
soon.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old March 26th 04, 08:53 AM
Patti

What fun, Brenda!
So good to meet you.
No ideas on the surprise!! I bet it will be terrific g
..
In article , Frank Reid
writes
Hello, everyone,
This is Frank's "Wiff" -- I will be going to Lancaster on the Saturday.
Would love to go on a weekday when the crowds are less, but Frank just keeps
on buying the WRONG lottery ticket!!! g

Thanks for all the kind words about my Jewel Box quilt getting in a
magazine...it was pretty exciting. Hmmm, does anyone know what Frank has
planned for that surprise...I'm sure we all could come up with some good
ideas!

Brenda
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Who will be at the Quilt Show in Lancaster Pennsylvania, USA next
week? I will be there on Thursday. Is there a meeting planned?

PAT in VA/USA

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 26th 04, 11:32 AM
Kate Dicey

Frank Reid wrote:

Hello, everyone,
This is Frank's "Wiff" -- I will be going to Lancaster on the Saturday.
Would love to go on a weekday when the crowds are less, but Frank just keeps
on buying the WRONG lottery ticket!!! g

Thanks for all the kind words about my Jewel Box quilt getting in a
magazine...it was pretty exciting. Hmmm, does anyone know what Frank has
planned for that surprise...I'm sure we all could come up with some good
ideas!

No idea - and if we has, we wouldn't be telling! You just sit back
and enjoy...
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk