Lancaster PA Quilt Show

Old March 24th 04, 04:35 AM
Pat in Virginia

Default Lancaster PA Quilt Show

Who will be at the Quilt Show in Lancaster Pennsylvania, USA next
week? I will be there on Thursday. Is there a meeting planned?

PAT in VA/USA
Old March 24th 04, 05:08 AM
Kathy

Who will be at the Quilt Show in Lancaster Pennsylvania, USA next
week? I will be there on Thursday. Is there a meeting planned?

I'll be teaching. Please find me during break and say hello!

Kathy
http://community.webshots.com/user/katquilts53
Old March 24th 04, 05:53 AM
KJ

I just look at your webshots page. Wow! What beautiful quilts! What do you
teach?

--
Kathyl

remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old March 24th 04, 06:18 AM
Debbi

Dumb question. How far is Lancaster from Pittsburgh? I will be in Pittsburgh
next week and the off to State College for a day. DD needs to make her final
decision as to where she plans to go to school next year.

Debbi in SO CA

Old March 24th 04, 06:31 AM
Debbi

Just checked Mapquest, looks like I will not be able to make it to the show
this time. So close, yet so far away.....

Debbi in SO CA

Old March 24th 04, 01:25 PM
Kris

Pat,
I'll be there. Oops, that's right, I'm going with you . big grin

Kris

Old March 24th 04, 02:39 PM
JS

Pat, could you point me in the right direction for some information on this
show? I did a quick search on Yahoo, and I didn't get any relevant hits. I
will be up in the Philly area next weekend, visiting the inlaws. I would
love to have an activity to do to get out of the house.

Thanks,
Jennifer in Florida
\

Old March 24th 04, 02:44 PM
JS

Oops. Never mind. The first link I got was their homepage, I just didn't
read enough to recognize it. Time for some caffeine!

Here is a link, if anyone is interested.

http://www.qhconline.com/artman/publ...index_10.shtml

Jennifer in Florida

om...

Old March 24th 04, 02:55 PM

I'll be there, Pat and Kris. Taking classes for the first time (Hi,
Kathy B) Would love a meetup at lunch time, Thursday between Noon and
2:30pm. Nancycog in MD