Test - go ahead and read - you know you want to

Old January 21st 04, 06:15 PM
georg

frood wrote:

Somebody's getting asparagus presents? yum! How are they wrapped?

In BACON! Yum!

-georg

Old January 21st 04, 06:56 PM
frood

Ewww! I'd rather have mine wrapped in roasted red pepper strips. ;-D

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 21st 04, 07:01 PM
Dreamweaver

Hey! I was gonna say that!
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver - drool....

Old January 21st 04, 07:10 PM
Dreamweaver

Oh fine! Where's my bib...!
--
Whoohoo!
Dreamweaver massively drooling now!

.com...

Old January 21st 04, 09:37 PM
NightMist

Sometimes, but I tend to chip my nails when having screaming hissy
fits.
So I save up and only have screaming hissy fits when they are fully
ripe and just fat to bursting.

A certain e-bay seller is soon to feel my full wrath. "You didn't
send me your address!" (liar!) It has been shipped, gee I don't know
where I put the tracking number. (two weeks ago) "I never got your
payment from paypal." (of course not, I sent a postal money order) etc
etc
One last phone call, then it is on to filing complaints with the post
office and ebay. Tedious, tedious buisness.

NightMist
sharpening fang and claw

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:48:13 -0600, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

But screaming hissy fits get faster results. :-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

"NightMist" wrote
I'm still waiting too.

Patience is a virtue.

NightMist
--

My karma ran over my dogma

--

My karma ran over my dogma
Old January 22nd 04, 12:34 AM
Piglet

Nah....bare nekkid, bathed in butter.......

--pig, the simplistic sort

On 1/21/04 11:56, opined:

Ewww! I'd rather have mine wrapped in roasted red pepper strips. ;-D

Old January 22nd 04, 08:16 AM
Butterfly

Very very carefully and shopped OVERNIGHT--still want them when they are
FRESH ----
And I expect 'em here by my HB-figure this is enuf notice ; )

Butterfly