Test - go ahead and read - you know you want to

Old January 16th 04, 05:01 AM
Polly Esther

It went very well in The Swamp today. We checked our deed against the
surveyor's rod markings. First time it has been a just right day to do that.
All the gators and other critters were occupied elsewhere. We didn't ask.
Deeds are such a hoot in The Swamp, it has several "more or less"
measurements. Methinks a surveyor would be a challenged quilter. Polly

Wendy wrote Hi, how's it going?

Old January 16th 04, 05:06 PM
NightMist

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 02:25:01 GMT, Taria

--------------010204070101030206090809

Only here would there be 15 or more responses to a
test!

Here in So. Cal. things are going ok. Warm and wonderful
out today. Only problem with that is you want to get out
and get yard chores done.

Here it is -2 F (about -19 C) with a -15 to -20 F (about -26 to -29 C)
windchill.
They have cancelled school for the second day in a row due to the
bitter cold.
We paid a local guy to shovel the driveway and the sidewalk rather
than freeze ourselves.
I have to bake a cake or something so the kitchen is warm enough for
bread to rise within a reasonable length time.
I'm thinking of moving in with Wendy til spring.

NightMist
wishing painting were as warming a task as quilting
--

My karma ran over my dogma
Old January 16th 04, 11:11 PM
frood

C'mon over! I just got my gum arabic, you can help me make marshmallows.
I'll make No-Beef and Asparagus.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old January 17th 04, 06:53 PM
NightMist

I read "asparagus" and the next thing I knew I was looking at a
suitcase trying to figure out where to fit the clothes alongside the
stash.

Then DH and DGF came along, and when I woke up they were feeding me
hot chocolate (_not_ cocoa) laced with brandy and explaining how I had
bumped my head when I slipped on a stray silk hankie. Didn't explain
the ropes though.....shanghied in my own house!

NightMist
asparaguuuus

Old January 17th 04, 09:36 PM
frood

Oh, that's too bad. I just got back from the grocery, and bought some big,
fat lovely ones. Really nice, and worth the price. Spike and Giles are even
excited at the thought of Jr. Asparagus for dinner! Once I started to make
No Beef with Asparagus, only to discover we didn't have any asparagus. So,
we had No Beef with No Asparagus.

Want the recipe?

Old January 17th 04, 09:41 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

So, what's in it - nothing?

Just curious!

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

.com...

Old January 17th 04, 09:57 PM
AliceW

No carbs, no calories! I like it!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)"
wrote in message ...
So, what's in it - nothing?

Just curious!

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator
Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

.com...

Old January 17th 04, 10:21 PM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

Fit WW pretty good! No points, either!

--

"AliceW" wrote in message
No carbs, no calories! I like it!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us
"Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
Anonymous

"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)"
wrote in message ...
So, what's in it - nothing?

Just curious!

--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator
Website: http://donnakwilts.tripod.com/
The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Remove ".remove.invalid" to reply

.com...

Old January 18th 04, 03:30 AM
Taria

Best asparagus recipe I've ever seen since I don't
like the stuff!
Taria

Old January 18th 04, 03:57 AM
Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)

You don't know what's good! One of the highlights of spring around here is
when we can go pick wild asparagus from the ditchbanks.