What Quilt Scares You?

Old October 29th 03, 11:52 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

" Ellison" wrote in message ...
Howdy!~
Hmph! My Beg was so subtle and eloquent you barely noticed
it was a Beg. That's okay, I still got the quilt! G
Handquilted and ribbon-embroidered--it's quite lovely.

Ragmop/Sandy

Ooops, sorry Sandy! I better go learn to beg eloquently! My manners
have gone out the window...

A Joy in Hawaii (flossing my teeth with my long black Polynesian hair
=) tee hee)
Old October 29th 03, 12:25 PM
Marijke

sure! Send me a train/plane ticket and I'm soooo outta here..... (think the
family would ever notice I'm gone?)

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
link.net...
hmmm.... Still scares me. I think you should come and show me how. ; )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 29th 03, 01:30 PM
Queen of Squishies

You can see when you have a migraine??? chuckle. Yeah, me too. I still
see in color, but it's all blurry. And I don't remember very well what
happened during the time I had it.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 29th 03, 03:01 PM
Elena

I must be the exception..lol
I dream in color, but sometimes the dream is in black in white except that
one thing will be in color. Like one time I dreamed in black and white but
all the grass was green. weird, no? LOL
I also dream like Made-for-TV movies. Not enough plot going on to fill the
alloted time.

frustrated Elena

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
ink.net...
They say that artistic and creative people will dream in color. So yes, I
would think that among quilters it would be a much higher percentage. Any
quilters here who dream in black & white?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 29th 03, 10:57 PM
NightMist

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:30:00 GMT, "Queen of Squishies"
wrote:

You can see when you have a migraine??? chuckle. Yeah, me too. I still
see in color, but it's all blurry. And I don't remember very well what
happened during the time I had it.

I had a migraine exactly once.
I couldn't see at all, I was in a dark room with a compress over my
eyes, wondering why the mice two floors down were screaming so loudly.
I was also wondering if the headache would go away if I cut my head
off.

I always dream in full color with all normal sensation (taste, touch,
scent, sound). Usually very vivid and detailed. It is rare for me
not to dream, except when I am on certain medications.

NightMist
--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?
Old October 30th 03, 12:51 AM
Kate Dicey

Queen of Squishies wrote:

You can see when you have a migraine??? chuckle. Yeah, me too. I still
see in color, but it's all blurry. And I don't remember very well what
happened during the time I had it.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Tunnel vision that goes to grey scale... evil! I also see flashing
lights and feel seasick! Good job it doesn't happen often. Seems to be
triggered by stress.
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old October 30th 03, 01:04 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
I'll get out my camera and send you a copy of My Little Beauty.

Ragmop/Sandy
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Which I don't have a photo of, btw. Do you happen to have one you can

email
to me?
--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér